DC Corps

Right, the following people have DC masking:

Ator People, Daimiaena, Emperor Matthuis, FALCONKATS, Great Bights Mum, Haor Chall, Namyeknom, North Harmoneia, OPArsenal, Southwest Asia, Unitat, and Upper Kirby.

So would all of you please post here with what your posting is, so we can get an idea of who is still involved, either that or I will have to start PMing you.

Matt

Thank you FALCONKATs, I will get back to you on that.

Ator People thanks for posting, when Haor Chall gets back I'm sure he would be more than happy to give you one.

Government and TPC. I'd love to continue, but I don't think I have time for both anymore. I'd be glad to have just one for now, though.

I used to have TPC but requested a new embassy several months ago!! I did not get re-assigned by Flemingovia!! That makes me an Ambassador-at-Large, and you'll never catch me!!

Looks like it... :P

Ok. I've got a few plans to shake up the way ambassadors are assigned, so don't worry too much about what your old assignments were.

Just to double check, has everyone posted the oath now? If you haven't, please do. :)

So, we have:

EM
Falconkats
Ator
OPA
Upper Kirby
Dai
SWA
GBM
Me!
NH
Tres
MI

So that's 9 12.

Ok, here's how it will work.

Priority regions are those we have embassies with (only those that are active though) and then consulate regions who are active. IMO the priority regions are:

TWP
TEP
TSP
TP
RR
Lazarus
Merit
ACCEL
Gatesville
IDU
Equilism
Canada
Lemuria
Jethnea
The Great Land of the Moon
Red Sox Nation
Taijitu
Uroca

Now we could split them like this:

1. TWP, TEP, TSP, TP, Lazarus

2. Merit, ACCEL, Gatesville, Equilism, RR

3. Jethnea, The Great Land of the Moon, Lemuria, IDU

4. Canada, Uroca, Taijitu, Red Sox Nation,

I've put together what I'd say are similar regions (and all the other game regions in one group) or we could mix them up a bit.

Basically there will be 4 groups of 3 people and each group will take up to 6 regions (as numbered above). So we won’t have one ambassador to one region, you’ll work together as a group in a number of regions. Hopefully this will make it easier to have conversations and activity in the embassies themselves. Also I’d like you to be a little active in the regions you are going to, post in the OOC areas and discussions- whatever you find interesting.

As an added incentive I’m try to see if we can implement a system where the posts you make as an ambassador abroad are added to your post count here. Consider it a kind of monthly paycheque if you like. :P

Preferably, for a number of reasons, I’d rather you were not already involved (e.g. a citizen or equivalent) in the regions you are going to. So that may mean a little re-juggling of the lists.

Does that make sense? If you have any questions or comments, please say. Once we’ve got this sorted we’ll talk more in depth about what I’d like you to do abroad. As always, I believe communication is very important. Always let me know your thoughts and opinions (or suggestions) on the things we do as it helps me know whether its working or not.

Otherwise, pick one of the three groups (1,2,3 or 4 above) that you’d like to be in. There will be 3 in each, so it will be first come first served.

I'd go for group 2, since I'm a Feederite through and through.

Also, seems like a good plan. :clap:

Edit: Can we have a recruiting campaign? I'm thinking of PMs to a load of Cabinet ministers of people affected by term limits asking them to join. Also, maybe a new recruiting might help.

I'd go for group 2, since I'm a Feederite through and through.

Also, seems like a good plan. :clap:

Hopefully... :P

Edit: Can we have a recruiting campaign? I'm thinking of PMs to a load of Cabinet ministers of people affected by term limits asking them to join. Also, maybe a new recruiting might help.

I definately intend to start on that next. However I'd like to get things implemented with the people we've got currently, to see how well its going to work out, before going into any major recruiting.

Doh! Sorry... :duh:

EDIT: Right, in that case, there are now 4 groups...

The Organisational Guidelines have been updated also, with the new sig policy I'd like to enact. Basically I'd like your sigs, when abroad as an ambassador to say "Ambassador from The North Pacific" and have a link to the forums here. Apart from those requirements I don't mind what you put in your sig.

So we currently have;

Group 1: OPA, GBM, UK

Group 2: EM, Harm, Falconkats

Group 3: HC

Group 4: :(

That leaves; Ator, Dai, SWA, Tres, MI who haven't said anything yet. Come on people!

So; OPA, GBM, UK, EM, Harm and Falconkats. If you could make sure you are registered on the forums of all the regions in your group to start with that would be great. Feel free to go over there and introduce yourself (those of you not infamous enough to already been known anyway). We will start work on an update shortly.

Celtique Eluna of FaeMein

Wouldn't mind group 4 please, so I may begin my rein of terror... ~ahem~ I mean... :noangel:

am KIDDING!! sheesh... oh right you don't know me that well yet..oops my bad, and punchy after a 16hr shift...

In all seriouness now, please let me know, thankies!

I've put you into 3 if you don't mind and merged 4 into the others, with the way numbers are at the moment. The updated version is ere. Group 1 has Canada, so you can't say I don't like you. :P

Back