Seeking Minister of Arts & Entertainment

I have been advised by Hersfold in completing the election process, that the Office of Minister of Arts and Entertainment was not placed on the General Election ballot.

In reviewing the nomination thread for the election, I find that mental imagination did ultimately state that they would stand for re-election but for some reason Namyeknom did not place that self-nomination on the list of candidates and did not place that office on the ballot.

Therefore, I need to also nominate a Minister of Arts and Entertainment. If mental imagination wants a second term, I will make that nomination, otherwise, other interested persons should post their interest in this thread in either the Prime Minister's Office or The Regional Assembly.

I would like to point out that this is a nomination thread...not a voting thread. That I am sure will posted elsewhere.

I also support MI's nomination.

CC you can run. I don't think you'd be stepping on anyones toes and perhaps MI would like a bit of competition for once seeing as how this would be his second consecutive election that he ran unopposed?

</run-on sentence>

I have nominated mental Imagination to a second term as Minister of Arts and Entertainment. I request that the nomination be placed before the Regional Assembly for confirmation.

Back