Forum for Embassies?

Dezzland

TNPer
While on diplomatic buisness for GB&I, a member of the Global Right Allicance suggested an independant forum for regions to send their diplomats as oppose to delegates registering on each individual forum.
The thread can be found here
While intiially finding the idea interesting and pleasant, I believe it would be too difficult and be too problematic defeating the intended practicality. Also so regions would just not participate.
Any thoughts?

I'm a little confused by the description you gave. When you mention
an independant forum for regions to send their diplomats as oppose to delegates registering on each individual forum.

is that referring to the UN delegate, or is it being used as a synonym for "ambassador" or "diplomat"?

I wonder why the "Global Right Allicance" has problems with the common practice of embassy or consulate subforums in a region's own forums. It's hard to judge such a suggestion without a better understanding of the "why" that representative felt that would be a solution.

I believe he means Delegates as in ambassadors not UN Delegates.

Personally, I enjoy going to other regions and seeing how their region works and that is part of the fun of being an ambassador, so I would not support the idea.

There seems very little point in opening consulates and embassies intended to improve relations with another region, yet have them in a totally independent environment.

And of course you then have to ask who would admin this diplomatic forum and where their loyalties lie...

With Nam on this. It wouldn't be able to do what embassies are supposed to do. I would suggest the person who came up with this idea doesn't really understand what embassies are used for.

Yes, the IP farm was brought up in TWP Senate discussions but most of our technical guys said it wasn't a threat. Currently Arov is the only admin but he will probably definately need some help.

Back