Sniffles for Speaker!

Well you all know who I am and what I'm about, the only thing I'm going to do differently this term is spend more time and attention that the RA deserves. Also, if elected I'm going to attempt that impartial nudging that Wiz did so expertly like pushing legislation into fruition without interfering with the nature of the proposal. I think I have the confidence now to be more than just facilitator of legislation but to help people evolve the language and ideas.

It's been a lot of work and it's been a hell of a lot of fun and I'd be blessed to be honoured with a third term.

Ok bombs away.

You faced some criticism recently other the supposedly "rude" way you talked to Assembly members. Do you think this was fair and will this stop you working with certain members effectivly?

You faced some criticism recently other the supposedly "rude" way you talked to Assembly members. Do you think this was fair and will this stop you working with certain members effectivly?
I think what's fair is when we can all have fun and still treat each other with the dignity we all deserve, sadly this doesn't always happen. Offending people or creating hurt feelings is the last thing I want, people make mistakes and this was clearly an example of one. I never meant to offend but once it was brought to my attention, I did everything I could to rectify it. I'm still sorry if the region would miss out because of the mishaps of one member but I know our region and it's members are able to rise above it.

Will this harm my relationship with assembly members? Absolutely not, this was a minor mishap and everything has been resolved. Politics makes strange bed fellows, people who I vehemently disagree with politically are also people who I call my closest friends and vice versa. It's not my job to agree or disagree but to move along proposals and ideas in an orderly and just fashion.

If I vote for you, will you stop sending me PMs? :P
If I could reduce the number of alerts and still stir up a high level of activity and excitement, I would.

But until Microsoft telepathy comes out or we perfect the technology of carrier pigeons, we're all burdened by this.

Back