Zemnaya Svoboda

Zemnaya Svoboda
for
<span style='font-family:impact'>Vice Delegate
</span>​

I wish to be Vice Delegate of the North Pacific to help uphold "the inherent rights to justice, security, democratic regional leadership and national sovereignty" of the North Pacific. I would work to keep our region secure from dangerous elements and also to maintain the freedoms of the North Pacific.

The Constitution:
F - At all times during the term of office, the Vice Delegate shall have the second greatest number of endorsements in the Region which shall be exceeded only by the number of endorsements held by the Delegate. The Vice Delegate may be authorized, by a vote of the Security Council on grounds of regional security, to temporarily assume the Delegacy under NationStates procedures whenever the Delegate may be unable to act or is not recognized within NationStates as the UN Member with the greatest number of endorsements within the Region or for other similar reasons of regional security. Upon the subsequent formal posted declaration of the Delegate that he or she is able to again act as Delegate of the Region within NationStates, the Delegate and Vice Delegate shall take any necessary action to cause the transfer of the Delegacy back to the elected Delegate.

I take this clause to mean that as Vice Delegate I would be responsible for the following:

I would hold and keep the second highest level of endorsements in the region. I believe I have shown that I am capable of gathering endorsements, and in fact more rapidly than I sometimes intend. At this point I think I understand better how these things work and am able to control my endorsement level, as evidenced by my stable position around 250 endorsements. Given that I hold this after having endorsed about 500 nations (according to Ermarian's EndoSpider at least) about 100 of which have since been replaced in the region, I have the opportunity to endorse 500 more, something I would do in a controlled fashion in constant communication with the Delegate. I believe a target of 550 endorsements by the Delegate by the end of this term and about 450-500 for the Vice Delegate is entirely feasible-- it is simply up to the delegate whether to seek it.

If it were necessary for the region-- if the Security Council were to tell me to do so-- I would have to assume the Delegacy. For such a circumstance I must and would be ready like Unterwasserseestaat was. :bunny: I hold democracy and the rule of law as sacrosanct and believe I am worthy of the trust of this position.

Beyond my necessary constitutional responsibilities however, I would also engage in assisting the Delegate and the rest of the regional government with whatever side-enterprises for the region they may have-- be they informative telegrams or what have you. I would also work with the Delegate to try and make our endorsement levels go as high as they can, perhaps greater than the West's-- I am ready to support the Delegate in such activities.

Overall I believe I have the skills and the dedication to be Vice Delegate of the North Pacific. It is up to you to decide if you believe I am right.

Are you involved with any other regions?

What is your favourite part of The North Pacific?

Apart from that, good luck with your campaign. :D

Are you involved with any other regions?

What is your favourite part of The North Pacific?

Apart from that, good luck with your campaign. :D
No I am not active in any regions other than the North Pacific. Stop looking at me like that! :blush:

My favorite part of the North Pacific? Probably the Tarting I'm allowed to do :ermm: that and all the debate I get to participate in :noangel: :bunny:

Thank you :3

Well I did just post the campaign statement so I'm still around. I'm about to go though so I might not answer any more questions until later, perhaps even tomorrow.

Ummm..... What?

Given that I've said so already... I'm going to assume you're being ironic ^_^ :bunny:
More a reference to the "zOMG!!!!!11! A LEXIxxorz!" crisis that went down when you first tarted the region.

No further questions, Your Honor.
Yeah, that was pretty crazy. Thankfully the people actually in power were nice and friendly and got me to understand the risks without anything disheartening.

But to be fair, I was actually half-heartedly sort-of accused of being a Lexi by Daimiaiena when I made a few arguments, not fully understanding the situation (before I did any tarting I think). Oh well. :shrug:

Back