Opening of Nominations

I nominate myself as candidate for the Despot McGee Serious Party. Running for Prime Minister, and many other exciting verbs as well.

D- Such declarations may be made during a seven day period starting 10 days prior to the designated voting period for the election cycle for the next term of office. Alternatively, any three Nations that are registered voters may nominate a Nation as a candidate for UN Delegate, UN Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, a specific elected Cabinet Minister, Speaker of the Regional Assembly or for a seat on the Security Council during a seven day period starting 10 days prior to the designated voting period for the election cycle for the next term of office.

Unfortunately we can't accept any nominations or declarations after the nomination period has closed.

I opt to retain position, therefore with no compatition, will see what the *special ones* decide happens to said position if it gets voted out. I believe the reason nobody wants to run is the fact that there is a vote to eliminate the position.

sorry about that. But the point was you hadn't said if you wanted to run again, if the ministry is retained.

If nobody runs for the position I will be glad to retain the position.

Don't know if this will act as statement to retain said position until its decided fate.

For those of you wondering, in circumstances where government positions are left unfilled, the PM will nominate a person to serve, and the RA will then have to vote to confirm. Much like last term with the MoD position.

Obviously much will depend on who the PM is after the election...

Back