The Return!

Tresville

TNPer
ok...so it's been a long time...

I'd like to apologize for the absense...Life happend.

I'd like to thank all my friends who stuck by me during this troubled time. Sorry for worring any of you.

Lets see....umm...Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone in the region!!

That about covers it...now lets get down to business...You ask...I'll answer or decide to shoot you (beware objects projected may differ!)

Ha...i'm still infamous in NS. Check out the message from the MODS:
NationStates Moderators
Received: 27 minutes ago

Nations restored. Please note that this was a courtesy restoration, and that we still have you listed as a "do not restore" player for your bulk lists of dead puppets.

Thanks a lot!!

Glad to see that the same faces are still around!!

What no questions...I have answers to the mysteries of life.....Oooooohhh....

NationStates Moderators

Nations restored. Please note that this was a courtesy restoration, and that we still have you listed as a "do not restore" player for your bulk lists of dead puppets.
:rofl:

Welcome back, Tres. :clap:

:hello: Welcome back to TNP. I am too new to remember you from before, but it's nice to meet you.

NationStates Moderators

The mods get annoyed is you have craploads of dead-puppets? Uh-oh.

Welcome back Cis! Who's to return next?

Taking all bets! For a limited time only, offering 16 to 1 odds on DragonOfDarkness!

Ha...i'm still infamous in NS.  Check out the message from the MODS:
NationStates Moderators

The mods get annoyed is you have craploads of dead-puppets? Uh-oh.

Welcome back Cis! Who's to return next?

Taking all bets! For a limited time only, offering 16 to 1 odds on DragonOfDarkness!
Only u and Thel would say the name of the "unmentionable" .....When I read his name I picture Golem! (from Lord of the Rings) he he :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Thanks Syd.

Roman, glad to see that Ivan hasn't assasinated you....yet...I had a premonition! :headbang:

Hers...forum looks dapper!! Good job...I see a forum that may need some dusting and cob webs removed...

JAL you son of a $%#&...how are ya?
I still have that self portrait you sent me with your letter.
JAL.jpg

Sorry...kids are sick and we can't come to your ranch. :blink:

Gaspooooo...thought you traded in your PC for some beer and lubricants? Glad to see you made a wise decision.

Hiya Cap'n :jack:

Matt, Korinna....nice to meet ya.. :hello:

DD.....wouldn't feel like home without you and OP! :agree:

hey Thel...look....

Lemurian%20Member.jpg

May put this up for auction on TNP EBAY

.......hmmm...
Brilliant!!

I am sure celebratory parties in Cisco's honour are being held in every region who have had dealings with us, at this very moment.

Personally, I am waiting for the return of Sub Rosa, or possibly Thess.

Nobody made this much of a fuss when I came back :cry:

Meh.

Welcome Back, Cisco! :clap:
Came back?? I didn't know u had left?!! :rofl:

hey Cak!!

Poltsi...good to see your still around (though others would disagree with me). Smashing avatar by the way!! :shifty:

Zem...nice to meet ya.

Byard...how are things...how is Stars region doing?

Thanks for reminding me Flem...I have to go by to all the regions I hung out in to say hi....drop a puppet off. I'll just get settled in here first.

Maybe Stars of Sky will come back next and we can have another great purge!!  :w00t:
Hmmm....u mean Cathyy don't you?

Oh....since I can't visit the Lexi's....someone tell her I said hello (seriously).

Hey Full Head....pass that message along will ya...thanks!!

Please god no not her.

And someone fill me in as to why WWW is "unmentionable"/

Oh yeah, welcome back Tres too.....been awhile.

May want to reconsider the lem citizenship auction, its pretty much open dorr in Lem!

Stars is basically dead - you get the occasional person who can't let go of a grudge and tries to invade, but otherwise it's just a few of us sitting around the study with cigars and whiskey. How was RL?

Back