Re-Old Rocketman

Rocketman

TNPer
Im not really new, and im not really a nation, im more of an enigma of a past order. I was quite a prominent spammer on the Old North Pacific forum, and you'll see me poke around here and there, flaming, and causing general michief, but nothing too serious, or politically charged. So, here i am, say hi if you want, or, whatever. That is all.

Rocketman is here! Hide the silver. Lock up your daughters. Don't sign anything he gives you until your lawyer has looked it over.

Nah. seriously. It is GREAT to see you here.

We have new smilies:

:toast: :band: :bar: :wave: :hippy: :birthday:

Good to hear from you all. And who is Indie girl? Last i looked...it was Poe's beach house, and i had a spectacular room there.

Sydia, I thought you were gone for good. Glad to see you too.

Whats with this money thing? I have $70 right now, and you can be assured i would spend it on hookers and beer.

You get $10 a post. You'll be rolling in bucks in no time. Fuhgettabout the hookers and buy me a beer. :toast:

Edit: update - Indie Girl = Poe, Great Bights Mum = Makenaland, and Fulhead Land = Lexiconhead. Sort of.

Good to hear from you all. And who is Indie girl? Last i looked...it was Poe's beach house, and i had a spectacular room there.

Sydia, I thought you were gone for good. Glad to see you too.

Whats with this money thing? I have $70 right now, and you can be assured i would spend it on hookers and beer.
DD says I'm like the Grinch; I only turn up around Christmas. Which is very true. That, and I repeatedly try to steal Christmas only to be foiled.

Btw, if you sweet talk Hers he'll transfer your old post count, giving you much more moneys to spend on alcoholic beverages and ladies of the night.
;)

I will say "welcome back" as well. although I suspect I hadn't come on the scene yet when you were last at a TNP forum.

Everyone's been accumulating cash, but the Bank still hasn't figured out a way to spend it! :lol:

Btw, if you sweet talk Hers he'll transfer your old post count, giving you much more moneys to spend on alcoholic beverages and ladies of the night.
;)
Somebody call? Oh, yes, I'll go look that up in case you want it. Since everyone lost their post count in the forum move, I've got a standing offer to add their post count from the old TNP forum to this one. If you want it, there's 3,934 posts waiting to be added to your account. :)

Hello, Rocketman, good to see an old face again. :hello:

Oh Lovely, i would indeed enjoy a much more robust post count Hers! And thank you all for the lovely welcome back. GBM, This next round's on me!

How can i buy shiny new things with my post money? Its kinda like poe points, yeah?

Back