Awards Gallery

Hersfold

TNPer
The awards for the 17 nominated categories are now complete!

-
bestquoteek9.gif

Favorite Avatar - Best Quote

besttopicvw4.gif
-
embarassingai0.gif

Best Topic - Most Embarrassing Moment

favdiplojk9.gif
-
favircerhf2.gif

Favorite Diplomat - Favorite IRC Member

favtnpercj7.gif
-
favtyrantkv8.gif

Favorite TNP Member - Favorite Tyrant

funniestsn8.gif
-
honortt2.gif

Funniest Poster - TNP Award of Honor

intelligentvz9.gif
-
momentxk9.gif

Most Intelligent Poster - Most Memorable Moment

newcomerup5.gif
-
rmbposttk4.gif

Favorite Newcomer - Funniest RMB Post

signaturezl3.gif
-
spammymd6.gif

Favorite Signature - Most Addicted to Spam

valorab9.gif

NPA Commendation of Valor

The awards are courtesy once again of master digital artist Thel D'Ran, who kindly agreed to design the astonishing medals. Thanks again!

Stick around for the Prime Minister's Awards!

Once I know what the three, special Prime Minister's awards will be — the titles will be going on this background:

tnppmawardvv7.gif

What if a person wanted to display their award in their signature? The current size of the award might possibly be violating the rules on signature size.

I'm sure Thel would be willing to scale down an image to a more appropriate size, but I can't speak definatively for him. I can't see any reason why not.

No, Romanoffia's got that one:

It only takes one determined fruitcake to widdle in the soup.

I'll give a thousand TNP bucks to anyone who can figure out what he was trying to say.

Edit: Um, Ator, you used the wrong medal... you were awarded the Commendation of Valor, not the Award of Honor. (Yes, there is a difference, before anyone asks.)

Edit: Um, Ator, you used the wrong medal... you were awarded the Commendation of Valor, not the Award of Honor. (Yes, there is a difference, before anyone asks.)
I'll have to change that...I thought I had clicked on the one in the thread though. Oh well.

Back