Funniest Poster [Nominations Closed]

Hersfold

TNPer
Nominations are now open for the award for Funniest Poster.

This award is for the funniest member of the forums.

In order to qualify for this award, a member of this forum must:
  • Be funny.
  • Receive at least two nominations.
  • Be able to post a (funny) joke in this topic.
Anyone registered on the forum may nominate any other forum member for this award. Nominations will close five days from now, at around this time or whenever I actually get around to closing the topics.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Nominations:
  • OPArsenal
  • Flemingovia
  • Mental Imagination
  • Heft
Note: All four candidates need to post their jokes

I nominate Hersfold, particularly for his posts regarding the Limitless Events incident and his posts recently regarding the NPIA.

Nominations for this award have now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated in this part of the event. Stick around to see which one of these nominees will win!

Hmm. Not sure what this proves, other than a capability to cut and paste from a joke site. To avoid that, here is a joke I actually made up:

How many nationstaters does it take to change a lightbulb?

Twenty Three.

One to complain to the forum admins that the lightbulb is broken, and he cannot see to post.
Nine to post "me too"
One to ask whether this is due to an ADN plot
One to post how the lightbulbs are much better in cybernations
One to grumble that if the forum had been more active the light bulb would not have failed in the first place
One to post that he cannot stand the bickering any more and he is leaving NS
Seven to post "oh no" smilies in response to this.
One to post that he is from the rgion of "Green wobbly jelly bits" and their military is ready to offer any assistance needed to overthrow the light bulb.
One to actually change the light bulb.

Now, you can't rush genius. Straightforward jokes have never been my style, I don't have the patience for such things. Random allusions or dry and witty yet somehow relevant and meaningful (surely "Blame Yoko" had relevance to something) comments that spontaneously insert themselves into posts, that's where the best humor is; you can't force it, nor can you fake it.

Anyway, a rabbi, two catholic priests, and ten baptist ministers (I figure this about accurately represents the House of Worship distribution in most areas, at least 'round here), and proceed to get into an argument. Throughout the conversation, one of the priests is simply giggling incessantly. Finally, an exasperated rabbi asks him, "What the hell are you laughing at, Popeboy?" After collecting himself enough to respond, he answers with "Your menorah is showing."

HA HA....HA

Shave the Whales, Blame Yoko, Why the Hell Not?!, etc.

And, finally, Love, Reign O'er Me!

I nominate OPA, even though I do not know if he will be able to post a joke in here. He has no current access to a pc. I'll let him know he's nominated though so maybe he can scrounge one up by monday.

Nominations are closed - we're just looking for the current candidates to post their jokes. OPA's already nominated anyway, so if you can get hold of him, please do.

Well it is time to put out something defined as a funny joke.

It was Spring time in the Rockies. At the top of Look-Out mountain was a young frisky Buck who was looking for some excitement, so he decided to head down the mountain. He gets about half way down when he runs across his younger brother.
Hey Mountain said Dew as he stops. Mountain asks Dew what he was doing and Dew explains to Mountain that he was going down to the meadow to make a Doe.
Dew asks if he could tag along and Mountain says sure. They start heading down to the meadow, When they get close to the meadow they run across their sister.
Hey sis Mountain & Dew chime in. Coors Lite asks Mountain & Dew what they were up to, so they explain that they were going down to the meadow to each make a Doe. Coors Lite gets this twinkle in her eyes and asks if she could tag along. The two Bucks ask why? Coors Lite explains to them that she is in the mood to make a Buck!

*Wanders off giggling at lame joke*

Back