Time Line

Since we have been discussing this for a little while now, I think it would be good to come up with a rough time line on what parts of the university we will have done when. This way we can really start to organize our ideas and prepare to open the university.

Ideas?

Well I'm terrible at planning exact dates and things. But we should probably set deadlines for determining 1) overall structure 2) courses to be taught and 3) who to teach them. It would be great if we could have this completed by the New Year, if at all possible.

Just some things to keep in mind...

I'm still inclined to think the first area of courses should be the courses that would amount to a "NS for Beginners," and then perhaps the courses for the Diplomatic Corps?

The first one can be used to attract new players to become active in the region and the second might help the MoEA attract players to serve as ambassadors for TNP.

Then there's a lot of flexibility as to when and in what sequence more advances courses could be offered. Most likely we could solicit feedback as to what other areas to offer first.

Timeline: I wouldn't expect to be able to start classes until the governing structure is put in place. I hope to take the Commission's package to the RA by the end of December, and hopefully to a vote well before the end of January.

That would likely mean the first courses of TNPU would probably come, at the latest, by the end of February. I would hope we can move it along faster than that, but the year end holidays will slow everything down.

Back