I think...

I think that these will occupy my time enough in service: 40 hours as an outreach coordinator for a farm to school program, working in the VA hospital garden and getting vets back into the community through volunteering, youth mentoring, tutoring someone to learn conversational English, Humane society help by walking dogs, and a play. I think I got everything, and I want to try to squeeze in a few hours with the elderly on saturdays. :)

I think I will not go to 5:30am yoga tomorrow, and will go to the 8am session on saturday in stead. I think it is just too early to do it every other day. I think going to the gym today should be enough. I think I might hit up the gym again tomorrow.

I think that's great. I think I won't mention that I am going to a zumba class with friends tonight. I think I will stop in the gym first and run a couple of miles while watching crappy tv. :D

I think he could die, or at least suffer some weird disease, if he never stops riding that bike, not even for eating nor drinking nor... Some other things.

I think I will shave this morning. I think I will ask a girl who has a bit part in the play I am in if she would like to hang out. I think she likes me, and I could use some new friends. :)

Back