-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
In this post I did request membership in the RA-- It was, at that time, granted.

Later, as a result of a Cabinet investigation into activities by the MoIIA, applications were suspended, and my RA status was abruptly removed.

I have tired of waiting for some sort of legitimate process to show itself and am thus formally petitioning for the return of my RA status. I post here for ignorance of a better place for me to post this, given that I lack the ability to post in the Attorney General's office.

Dear Eluvatar,

Constitutionally, the MOIIA is supposed to approve RA applications in conjunction with the Prime Minister and cabinet. Limi not only did not do this, but in his rush to stack the RA with lexiconians so as to secure the delegacy for himself* he ignored several requests/orders to stop approving RA applications.

As such, Limi's subsequent approval of RA applications - including yours - were invalid, even if one des not take into account the aforementioned plot.

Your petition is based on a false premise. Your RA status was not removed. You never had RA status in the first place.

*You do remember the plot, don't you? If not, look in the lexicon high council forum to refresh your memory.

Dear Eluvatar,

Constitutionally, the MOIIA is supposed to approve RA applications in conjunction with the Prime Minister and cabinet. Limi not only did not do this, but in his rush to stack the RA with lexiconians so as to secure the delegacy for himself* he ignored several requests/orders to stop approving RA applications.

As such, Limi's subsequent approval of RA applications - including yours - were invalid, even if one des not take into account the aforementioned plot.

Your petition is based on a false premise. Your RA status was not removed. You never had RA status in the first place.

*You do remember the plot, don't you? If not, look in the lexicon high council forum to refresh your memory.
Is this a motion to dismiss?

May I state counterarguments?

May I point out that Flemingovias petition for judicial review of his actions remains before the Court.

I would also sugest that the Cabinets action concerning the actions of the formrt MIIA concerning RA applications still need to go before the RA for approval, as provided in Article II Section 3 of the Constitution.

(TNP Court Ruling)
ENTERED THIS FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER, TWO THOUSAND SIX,

Before the Court of the North Pacific, Associate Justice Presiding

Judicial Ruling regarding the petition of TNP citizen Eluvatar regarding RA membership approval.

Due to the current investigations and the pending decision concerning actions of former MOIIA Limitless Events, the RA approval of Eluvatar by Limitless Events is deemed pending.

Signed,

Leland Gaunt
Associate Justice of the North Pacific

The Court strongly suggests that the cabinet reviews all approved applications by Limitless Events but later denied [edit] or removed [/edit] RA masking carefully, if necessary reapprove the application in case there is no reason for denial.
In case of denial there should be a clear statement to the concerned nation about the status.

(TNP Court Ruling)
ENTERED THIS FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER, TWO THOUSAND SIX,

Before the Court of the North Pacific, Associate Justice Presiding

Judicial Ruling regarding the petition of TNP citizen Eluvatar regarding RA membership approval.

Due to the current investigations and the pending decision concerning actions of former MOIIA Limitless Events, the RA approval of Eluvatar by Limitless Events is deemed pending.

Signed,

Leland Gaunt
Associate Justice of the North Pacific

The Court strongly suggests that the cabinet reviews all approved applications by Limitless Events but later denied RA masking carefully, if necessary reapprove the application in case there is no reason for denial.
In case of denial there should be a clear statement to the concerned nation about the status.
My issue in making this petition was that I was in fact given RA masking. It was then removed when Flemingovia banned Limi. I had been already in the RA, the admin had given me the mask, and then it was taken away without a trial. I was not "approved and then denied RA masking". I was "approved, given RA masking, and then saw my RA masking taken away".

If this changes your view on the matter, please do reconsider. Thank you for your time however.

I have edited my above post to make it clearer that this includes possible removals.
The approvals for the RA performed by Limitless Events in the period under review are deemed pending. The RA masking is a technical act, not an act of approval.

Back