The Southern Acre for MoCE

Ok, here is my platform. Much like JALs to my dissapointment...

I would like to construct a TNP university and teach classes. I shall teach some myself on all topics relevant to NS, and I will bring others from TNP and even outside regions in to teach. I would also like to promote more cultural education about the History and Future of NS, not just about technical stuff from NS like invading/defending.

And no, I will not try to move troops into NPO...

How does this platform differ from JALs you ask? It dosent really on paper, but it does differ greatly in one aspect. I will work harder as your MoCE. I will make a pledge to be on the forum every day as your MoCE. I recently lost internet access due to a computer crash, however I will soon return to my previous activty levels. Many people talk of MoCE as a useless position, but I can guarantee you, with me at the post, I will not be usless by any means.

Any questions?

Yes, although I'm doing this for everyone, but instead of a Haiku, I wish a Cinquain on why I should vote for you.

Also, how will you "work harder" for us? Do you see a legitmate reason to keep the MoCE and MoAE separate? If so, please explain those reasons.

Thank you Emperor Matthuis, I appreciate the support.

How will I work harder? Two ways, more activity and more intensity. I will be active every single day, and not just for a few minutes to look around. I will be more intense and interested in my job than anyone else up for the position, and I will promise you that the Ministry of Culture and Education will be important if I am elected.

Why should the MoCE and the MoAE be separate? The MoAE should be there to supervise the off topic and random discussions in the region, a big job. The MoCE is not there to supervise entertainment and fun. He is there to educate the citizens of TNP on NS matters, as well as to preserve and protect the interest in the legacy and history of TNP. He should promote TNP culture.

As for the cinquain, tell me wether you would like a traditional or modern format and I shall write you one right away. :)

Back