Southwest Asia for Minister of Justice and SC!!!!!

I'm back from semi-idlement and schoolwork's first crushing load of stuff. In essence, I plan on carrying the same plans as the previous Minister of Justice.

As for the Security Council, I think my relatively "fresh face" to the current situation in Nationstates can help provide a better perspective.

Really, I just want to use this thread to answer questions.

What are your opinions on the current state of the judiciary (specifically in regards to carrying out criminal trials and about juries), and what do you think could/should be done to improve the system?

What experiences have you had with our judicial system? And if you are offering to be a "fresh face" then what exactly is wrong with the "old face?"

What are your opinions on the current state of the judiciary (specifically in regards to carrying out criminal trials and about juries), and what do you think could/should be done to improve the system?

The only specific opinion that I have is that it could go faster, and I think the biggest way to improve the judiciary system is to make jury selection faster and easier.

What experiences have you had with our judicial system? And if you are offering to be a "fresh face" then what exactly is wrong with the "old face?"

Well, to be honest, the only real way to get experience is to be taken to court/to take someone else to court. I've had minimal experience in that area, I'll admit.

There's nothing wrong with the "old face", I just think that new perspectives can always help.

If you've read the Constitution, then how is the office you are running for properly called?

I hope it's called the Attorney General. Unless I can't read.

I'm doing this for everyone, but instead of a Haiku, I wish a Cinquain on why I should vote for you.

Wishing that I will be elected - I
Posted this manifesto so that those who
Can see that the totality of my
Campaign position is actually true
And I gain the vote from you

Back