Mental Imagination for Minister of Arts & Entertai

I am running for this office with fun and off the wall thoughts for all or any who are willing to listen. When I am on-line you will not post alone but be kept in the lap of humor no matter how weird it can get. I promise to make you scratch your head in wonderment as you try to figure out what I mean or said. Life is to short to let the political minded hamper your day. No offense to you political types! We need you around to make fun of. Humor keeps the boat floating in confusing times and dull alike. Did you see what I heard? (explanation comes later for the view who don't understand that question yet.)

If you are for me vote AYE FOR or any other word that means yes.

If you are against me then... You know what to get your fingers to do.

For the all seeing eyes who read this post, Please edit as necessary. :lol:

Now let the voting begin (whenever that may be) :victory:

I can adMinister up a strong drink. I can adMinister a smile when one is sad.

I can even adMinister anger on an opponent with my humor and make a serious point at the same time.

Is this what you mean? :fish:

What will you do in order to strengthen our regional arts?
I would leave it up to the people to put their inputs in the suggestion box for consideration by all as to what needs to be strengthen in our regional arts department. I know it is a lame answer to some but I believe it is what the community wants not just the Minister of Arts & Entertainment. I would be the voice of the community.

I'm doing this for everyone, but instead of a Haiku, I wish a Cinquain on why I should vote for you.

Also, would you attempt to promote our talents (in arts and that sort of thing) to outside regions, or keep it here?

PackSquare2.png

Back