Embassy and Consulate requests

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
For regions interested in opening diplomatic relations with The North Pacific.

Consulates are usually where we begin relations with other regions, all that is necessary to open a Consulate is to agree to the Foreign Consuls Agreement. Please post it in your Consulate once it has been opened.

I, member name , representing the region name, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship.  I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason.  I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

We are constitutionally required to have an Embassy Agreement for any embassy to be opened in TNP. As such we will normally only open embassies with regions who we have prior and/or active ties. The Embassy Agreement can be found here.

Greetings friends of The North Pacific!

I am Tycholand, Prime Minister of Equilism's Government-in-Exile. My region is interested in opening relations with you. I would like to apply for a Consulate. The North Pacific is welcome to open an Embassy on our forum at http://z10.invisionfree.com/Equilism

With kind regards,

Tycholand
Equilism GiE Prime Minister

Dear Tycholand, TNP normally only exchanges consulates with regions. However, as I see that you have a region in the Commonwealth of Equilism, this should prove no problem.

If you are interested in opening a consulate, please follow the link in the first post in this thread and post a consulate agreement.

We are currently revising our ambassadors list, and concentrating on regions who have full embassies with us, so I am not sure I will be able to assign an ambassador to you in the short term, but nil desperandum, when the diplomatic corps gets more active here we will drop in and say hello.

F.

Greetings TNP. I write to you in my role as External Affairs Guy at Taijitu, our new forum. We wish to exchange consulates with you.

Our forum is located at...

http://forum.taijitu.org

Greetings TGR. I am MOEA in this region, and am happy to open you a consulate.

The procedure in this region is for you to post a formal agreement in THIS thread. The rest should follow easily enough.

Let us hope that this opens a bridge between individual nations who have in previous times been at loggerheads.

Hello, I, Mesian, on behalf of New Sea Land as thrice their U.N Delegate, Interim Prime Minister and Comissioner of Police, request and Embassy with The North Pacific.

You are welcome to open an embassay on our forumhere

Regards,

Mesian

Greetings The North Pacific!

As you probably already know, the Government-in-Exile and Imperial Equilism have recently re-united. Now, we are the Realm of Equilism. Currently, we are working on a new Constitution.

I would like to request the re-opening of the old Equilism Embassy and the closing of the Commonwealth of Equilism's Consulate. If this involves signing a new Embassy Agreement, then that is no problem.

With kind regards,

Tycholand
Equilism Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Hello. My name is Narras Valin and as The Plenipotentiary of Terra Incognita, I would just like to inform you that I will be acting as their foreign diplomat. We would like to establish an embassy with the North Pacific. I have agreed to your Consulate Agreement, as well.

An embassy for the New Pacific Order will be created once an agreement is established. Your embassy would be accessed at Terra Incognita's forums: LINK

Centuro is my username.

Thank you for your time,
Narras Valin

Having re-established diplomatic ties with TNP, and maintaining our Consulate for some time, it is with great pleasure that I file the following application for opening an Embassy. It is our sincere hope that this will only deepen the ties that already bind our two regions.

Embassy Agreement between The North Pacific and the East Pacific

Preamble

Recognising The North Pacific government as the legitimate governing body of The North Pacific and the East Pacific government as the legitimate governing body of the East Pacific, both regions agree to an exchange of embassies.

1. It must be understood that both regions remain sovereign as do each region's nations.

2. Both regions will agree to not involve each other in any Military or Political conflicts. This agreement in no way obliges either party to act in either Military or Political nature. Should any party attempt to involve each other in said affairs, this agreement can be seen as null and void.

3. Each region will place an embassy in the region of the other, in order to further communication between the two nations. The embassy will act as a voice of the region within the other, and will respect the laws of foreign soil. This will be done with due process and by request.

4. The regions entering into this contract agree to encourage their nations to register and participate on the other's forum, so that both regions can get to know each other and so our friendship may be strengthened. Additionally, members of each region shall have an automatic invitation to all festive occasions in either region.

5. Both regions agree to co-operate in promoting and passing better UN resolutions.

6. This treaty is between The North Pacific and the East Pacific only and does not affect any current or future treaties.

7. Both regions agree to maintain activity within their embassies and recognise that their embassy may be closed if it remains inactive for more than 30 days.

8. The treaty may be reviewed and Terminated by the Governing Bodies of either Region should any of the terms of this agreement be violated.

Signed:

Robert Smythe of Kangarawa
Ambassador General of the East Pacific

Nicholas Richardson of Gnidrah
Delegate of the East Pacific

Edit: Knew I forgot to sign something! :o

The Region of Gay is interested in establishing diplomatic relations with The North Pacific. We agree to the conditions you have provided, and would appreciate the establishment of a consulate.

Some time ago (many months, two or three Haor Chall MoEA terms ago actually) the Marsburg Commonwealth filed for a Consulate. Has there been any progress on this? We understand the paperwork process can be quite slow, but please don't forget us in the bottom of the stack. It would make us cry, oh verily so.

I Posul, on behalf of the New Inquisition, humbly apply for an Consulate with the North Pacific.

Thank you for your indulgence.

I am sorry to seem rude, but is a consulate a possibility? We are quite prepared to sign the agreement you have presented.

May I ask you a few questions before I decide upon your application.

1. What is your region's stance on invading/defending?

2. Do you have any alliances with other regions?

3. What type of government style does your region have?

4. Can you give me a brief history of your region?

5. Why do you want to open a Consulate with The North Pacific?

Thanks in advance. :)

1. What is your region's stance on invading/defending?

We are neutral, we do not believe in 'Invading' or 'Defending'.

2. Do you have any alliances with other regions?

Yes, we are part of the Congress of Sovereigns which is a four way alliances between Great Britain and Ireland, Lands of Kings and Emperors, Empires of Earth and The New Inquisition.

3. What type of government style does your region have?

Enlightened Despotism for the moment, though we are drafting a new Constitution which will make us a Constitutional Monarchy.

4. Can you give me a brief history of your region?

We are about 1 year old, have 220+ nations in our region and three colonies. Generally, the early history was uneventful, until a civil war broke out when the Chief Admin who was not our Leader tried to take over the region and put our Monarch in 'prison'. We ejected them from the region and set up a new forum, and have seen been slowly building alliances and links with other regions across NS.

5. Why do you want to open a Consulate with The North Pacific?

The North Pacific is a stalwart of Nationstates and a global power. We consider ourselves a rising global power and we want to make sure that we are mixing with the best possible regions. The North Pacific has a long and proud history and we hope that we shall be able to forge links with the region that shall improve our friendship with you and possibly lead onto greater things.

I, SenatorTC , representing the region of Hampshire, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Greetings Citizens of The North Pacific,

I bring kind regards from the Hampshire Foreign Office. We are a medium sized region, with an active government and population.
We are seeking to expand our Foreign Office relations accross Nationstates to include many interesting and excellent regions such as yourselves.

I therefore, on behalf of the Hampshire Foreign Office, would like to please request the creation of a consulate here within this fine region.
We wish to begin, what will hopefully grow into, strong and continuing diplomatic relations with yourselves, and as such would be honoured if our Consulate request were to be accepted.

Below is our regional profile which should be able to offer you a basic insight into our region, however if you wish to know any further information please dont hesistate ask, and i shall be happy to any questions you may have.
We would be delighted to welcome a member of your foreign office to our region in get to know us better, and perhaps reciprocate the opening of a Consulate within Hampshire if you so wish.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to hearing your response.

Best Regards,

SenatorTC
Hampshire Ambassador

Regional Profile

Name:
The Kingdom of Hampshire (Hampshire)
Forum Address:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_Hampshire_Region/index.php
Nation Count:
Government style:
Constitutional Monarchy
Flag:
smallflag.jpg

Motto:
Exceptio probat regulam de rebus non exceptis (An Exception to Establish the Rule)
Military style:
Neutral, Ally Assistance
World Factbook Entry:
Hampshire is a strong and proud region with a traditional heritage. We actively welcome new members and are well connected. The region is renowned for its advanced military capabilities, its diverse political spectrum, and its many recreational activities for its old and new members.
Anthem:
Adiemus Hampshirea
A little Information:
A former colony of the Extania Imperitum Empire, after gaining independence went on to build upon its existing member base to create a prosperous and active society, proud of their heritage, and looking to the future. Governed by a constitution, power is vested in the Parliament of Hampshire, the King acting as a mere figurehead to the regions populace, whilst His Majesty’s government controls the regional day to day management.
Unelected Ruler:
King Tiberius Capurcium I
Current Government:
Regional Leaders:
Prime Minister - Linkin Maximus
Deputy Prime Minister - Marmartoo
UN Delegate – Sonzine
Chief Justice – WARbastard16
Ministers:
Home Secretary - Northrise
Cultural Minister - Invasorinho
Foriegn Minister – Scarlet Devil Mansion
Defence Minister - Jeremoria
Recruitment Minister - SenatorTC

Can you go into more detail about your reasons for wanting a Consulate with The North Pacific?

Can you go into more detail about the history of your region?

Thanks in advance. :)

sure, no problem....

With regard to your request for more details about our regions history....

We started off as a small, quiet region colonised by the Extania Imperitum Empire shortly after being founded due to being too small to sustain ourselves. However, as we continued to grow in nation numbers and popularity, increasing pressure was placed on the Extanian central government to issue a declaration of independence to Hampshire. Which after much deliberation was finally granted back in mid april. After independence was granted, under the leadership of the new King, Hampshire continued to rise in population levels and forum activity, supported by the experience and allies connected to the new King. Now at a time of a more stabilised internal structure within Hampshire, the regions ministers are looking to expand its presence across Nationstates in order to interact with other interesting and intriguing regions. We have a history of being very much neutral in times of warfare, and will only authorise our troops to engage in battle upon an assistant request made by an ally or to carry out routine training missions. We have a diverse culture, with a highly popular arts and gaming section within our forum, and extensive inter-regional role playing facilities.

Thats a brief history of the region, i hope it was of some help :)

With regard to your question asking why we wish to open a consulate with the North Pacific, as Hampshire continues to develop we are keen to interact with regions which have a reputation for being a global force within Nationstates and are renowned for their history and popularity. Our reasoning behind such is that we believe that its important for developing regions such as ourselves to hold/begin friendships and relations with the greater NS world in order to increase our own learning experiences and regional diversity.

Sorry for the lateness of my reply.

It is with pleasure that I accept your request and have opened a Consulate for you, please post the agreement in there once I have opened it.

Thank you for this opportunity to improve relations between our two great regions. We hope that this request is accepted and that we will be able to open and maintain an embassy within your borders. We also hope that this will lead to the opening of an embassy within our own borders for your region in order to promote peace and greater communication. Thank you. God bless.

Embassy Agreement between The North Pacific and Eleknar

Preamble

Recognising The North Pacific government as the legitimate governing body of The North Pacific and Eleknar government as the legitimate governing body of the Eleknar both regions agree to an exchange of embassies.

1. It must be understood that both regions remain sovereign as do each region's nations.

2. Both regions will agree to not involve each other in any Military or Political conflicts. This agreement in no way obliges either party to act in either Military or Political nature. Should any party attempt to involve each other in said affairs, this agreement can be seen as null and void.

3. Each region will place an embassy in the region of the other, in order to further communication between the two nations. The embassy will act as a voice of the region within the other, and will respect the laws of foreign soil. This will be done with due process and by request.

4. The regions entering into this contract agree to encourage their nations to register and participate on the other's forum, so that both regions can get to know each other and so our friendship may be strengthened. Additionally, members of each region shall have an automatic invitation to all festive occasions in either region.

5. Both regions agree to co-operate in promoting and passing better UN resolutions.

6. This treaty is between The North Pacific and Eleknar only and does not affect any current or future treaties.

Signed,

King Eleknar
The Kingdom of Eleknar
Sovereign
Eleknar

I would just like to ask you a few questions about your region. :)

1) What is the history of your region?

2) What other regions are you close to? Any alliances?

3) Your region's stance on invading/defending?

4) What is your region's government style?

Thanks.

Greetings! I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for 'The Raiding Network'. We would like to apply for a consulate.

Thanks,

Ye_lemming_pyrate_clan - The Raiding Network

Could you please give me a history of your region, how it functions, its stance on invading/defending, its size, a link to its forums and why it would like a Consulate in The North Pacific.

Our region used to be a large region untill it was invaded by ghosts in the flesh. ghosts in the flesh took control of the region but eventually lost interest and abandoned it. about a month ago the region was rebuilt with the help of the catlandatopia region. Now we are growing in size and fast rebuilding our region.

Our region is a raider region

we currently have 37 nations in the region

our regions forum can be found at http://rn.shadyindustries.biz/forum/index.php

we wish to build good relations with other regions, a consulate gives a good foundation to build and maintain good relations.

Hey all, thought it was time I applied for a consulate in this fine region, & yes I we are a raiding region!!!! The region I'm representing is The Black Hawks.

We have currently around 12 active military personal that are active & another 10 that are based back at the main region.

Our forum can be found HERE?

If anyone has question i have no problems answering them.

I have also applied for a consulate at the forum in the WFE in the region as I'm hedging my bets :D

There are plenty of reasons as to why I denied your request, but for as long as I'm Minister we will have no relations, with any region, that has established foreign relations with Dalimbar's rogue government.

I,Knockavale representing FRA, do hereby understand that this consulate in no way forces The North Pacific into any Military or Political Alliance or relationship. I understand that this consulate may be closed at anytime by the Minister of External Affairs for whatever reason. I hereby pledge to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

Back