Hello!

Hi! :hello: Nice to see you. I love your nation's name. I never thought of chapstick as being fun before. Now lip gloss, that's fun! Personally I'm a lipstick fan... not so fun, but longer lasting. :D

I love your nation's name. I never thought of chapstick as being fun before. Now lip gloss, that's fun! Personally I'm a lipstick fan... not so fun, but longer lasting.

Thank you! :D It's not my nation's name though. My nation's name is Old Sashimi. Chapstickisfun is just my aim name. I love it so I use it as often as possible. I have never really been a fan of lipstick. Too sticky and it gets on everything.

Hello, good whatever-it might-be-in-your-time-zone, and hope that you won't find too many off-topic (or on-topic) forum-spammer hyphen-abusers.

Hang on a sec, when did we suddenly start getting real names? :blink:

Anyway, welcome...

:hello:

You can obviously hold your own against OPA, so we don't have to post the normal warnings...

:P

No the rodeo only showed up after you arrived my dear. No retards contributed to the wording of these posts. But it was a good try. :clap:
Oh, I'm sorry. The retards must have been given the day off. Did you instead call in the autistic gibbons with quill pens?

I should have recognized their wholly unique literary diction.

No I let you use those yesterday and you never gave them back. You're a greedy man. No I have been using the help of Patrick Stewart's playwriting abilities for mine. and Yes I have seen everything. ;)

Back