Pacific Purge

Do we have a statement regarding this? Personally, I think it's a bit abusive of those citizens who doesn't like the offsite very much. They should be free to stay even if they're not in the offsite forums.

I'll be publishing an article about this soon, if you want anything included, inform me. Inform me as well if you want it to be biased in support or in condemnation, but I always prefer to be non-biased. :P

What's Ivan gone and done now? Is he destroying his region by massive purges?

Our statement should be short and simple. I suggest:

Told you so
Yupper! Looks like Ivan is going to try to go out with a bang. :lol:

I think we should all grab some popcorn and beer and watch them all go right down the proverbial crapper. I guess that the stress of being an inperialistic, fracoist dictator has finally taken it's toll on poor Ivan. I'll have to drop by his house and leave a bottle of champaign to celebrate the NPO disintegration!

And the NPO in that other game ain't doin' so well either! :lol:

Anyone else remember when this sort of thing was actually shocking?

It seems Ivan fires up a purge when he feels NS has become stagnant or dull just to liven the place up. Problem is the novelty has worn off and there are diminishing returns, in terms of excitement, every time he does this.

Nuff said.

But what (if any) should our official reaction be? (Sorry NH but anything Ivan related deserves some lighthearted jest.)

I have no more desire to tell The Pacific government how to conduct their affairs than listen to them tell us how to conduct ours.

What Ivan is doing isn't my cup of tea, but that's one of the reasons (among many) that I reside here and not there.

I think The North Pacific should simply continue to be itself and let the NS world know (through our actions, not overt advertising) that not all feeders conduct business in the same manner. Any exiles that would like to try our style of feeder should be welcomed with open arms.

I have no more desire to tell The Pacific government how to conduct their affairs than listen to them tell us how to conduct ours.

What Ivan is doing isn't my cup of tea, but that's one the reasons (among many) that I reside here and not there.

I think The North Pacific should simply continue to be itself and let the NS world know (through our actions, not overt advertising) that not all feeders conduct business in the same manner. Any exiles that would like to try our style of feeder should be welcomed with open arms.
And we've found our perfect statement.

:agree: Blackshear has such a knack for saying the right thing at the right time.

My reaction to the Pacific happenings would be more along the lines of:
"He's a dick."

I say largely ignore the whole matter and if asked, just say that 'well, gee, if that's they way they want to run a region, then let them have at it." :lol:

Romanoffia:
I guess that the stress of being an inperialistic, fracoist dictator

Assuming that you mean "imperialistic, Francoist" I feel that I should point out to you that the two terms are as dissimilar as apples and oranges, to use a cliche.

Romanoffia:
And the NPO in that other game ain't doin' so well either!

Funny, we never got that memo.

Ivan fondles the ban button firmly
Insane Power declares he's quitting (but secretly holds the controls still)

Unrelated, I think NOT!

Back