Feeder Agreement Document

:ph34r:

I am hesitant to have it mean "delegate change;" some feeders change delegates often so that would make this document meaningless.

I agree with Haor Chall's interpretation, and as such, am fine with the wording as is.

One of our larger concerns is that most of the treaty seems a non sequitor from the discussion which actually happened in the Summit. Articles V, VI, VII, VIII for instance.

V and VI were essentially taken from TNP's embassy agreement, which all the regions here I know have signed a version of. I think we all have embassies with each other and VI is just an expansion of the friendship part of things. VII and VIII were based on the suggestions in the previous discussion by your own foreign minister, Eli.

So... How does this stand now? I've removed "rightful" but I've kept "sovereignity" in. Hopefully this is acceptable. I've added an article to codify what happens should gov. change occur.

The United Feeders Treaty

Preamble

We, the regions of The North Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The West Pacific, The Pacific and Lazarus, in recognition of the common ground between our regions do agree to the following treaty.

Article I. This treaty recognises all existing governments as the legitimate governing body of their region.

Article II. This treaty reaffirms the sovereignty and independence of each signatory region.

Article III. In the event of a dispute between signatories of this treaty, the other signatories not involved in the dispute agree to remain neutral over the dispute and may provide grounds for diplomatic talks and negotiators to try to resolve the dispute.

Article IV: In the event of a dispute between signatories of this treaty and other regions, the other signatories not involved may provide grounds for diplomatic talks and negotiators to try to resolve the dispute.

Article V: Each signatory region will place an embassy in the regions of the other signatories, in order to further communication between the signatory regions. The embassy will act as a voice of the region within the other, and will respect the laws of foreign soil. This will be done with due process and by request.

Article VI. The signatory regions entering into this treaty agree to encourage their nations to register and participate on each other's forum, so that all signatory regions can get to know each other and so our friendship may be strengthened. Additionally, members of every signatory region shall have an automatic invitation to all festive occasions in all signatory regions.

Article VII. To further facilitate communications between the signatory regions, they hereby agree to the creation of a permanently maintained summit hall. These halls shall provide common and neutral ground for discussion of issues between all signatory regions.

Article VIII. The summit halls shall be hosted by a different signatory region every six months.

Article IX. In the event of a change in government in a signatory region, from the government which signed the treaty, the region will be removed from the treaty. Should they wish to re-sign the treaty, they can be re-affirmed by unanimous vote of the other signatory regions.

Article X. Amendments to this treaty can be tabled in the summit halls, where they shall be decided upon by the appointed representatives of each signatory region.

Signed:

We in The West Pacific can no longer contemplate signing this Treaty as written, since we are unable to support the Ordo Hereticus ongoing in The Pacific nor the regime conducting it. We have dedicated our government to representing the views of all member nations within the region equally and fervently believe that is the proper expression of regional governance. As a result we believe that this Treaty as written is counter to the interests of our region and further is not in the interests of the nations of the world as a whole being that it confers recognition to governments bent on subjugating their member nations.

We remain steadfast in this belief and extend the hand of friendship to all regions and nations that believe likewise. We will continue to maintain open communication with all and are open to discussion and co-operation with all.

Eli

Preamble

We, the regions of The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The Pacific, Lazarus and the Rejected Realms in recognition of the common ground between our regions do agree to the following treaty.

Article I. This treaty recognises all existing governments as the legitimate governing body of their region.

Article II. This treaty reaffirms the sovereignty and independence of each signatory region.

Article III. In the event of a dispute between signatories of this treaty, the other signatories not involved in the dispute agree to remain neutral over the dispute and may provide grounds for diplomatic talks and negotiators to try to resolve the dispute.

Article IV: In the event of a dispute between signatories of this treaty and other regions, the other signatories not involved may provide grounds for diplomatic talks and negotiators to try to resolve the dispute.

Article V: Each signatory region will place an embassy in the regions of the other signatories, in order to further communication between the signatory regions. The embassy will act as a voice of the region within the other, and will respect the laws of foreign soil. This will be done with due process and by request.

Article VI. The signatory regions entering into this treaty agree to encourage their nations to register and participate on each other's forum, so that all signatory regions can get to know each other and so our friendship may be strengthened. Additionally, members of every signatory region shall have an automatic invitation to all festive occasions in all signatory regions.

Article VII. To further facilitate communications between the signatory regions, they hereby agree to the creation of a permanently maintained summit hall. These halls shall provide common and neutral ground for discussion of issues between all signatory regions.

Article VIII. The summit halls shall be hosted by a different signatory region every six months.

Article IX. In the event of a change in government in a signatory region, from the government which signed the treaty, the region will be removed from the treaty. Should they wish to re-sign the treaty, they can be re-affirmed by unanimous vote of the other signatory regions.

Article X. Amendments to this treaty can be tabled in the summit halls, where they shall be decided upon by the appointed representatives of each signatory region.

Signed:

Moo-cows with guns, The Pacific

Caer Rialis, The South Pacific

Gnidrah, The East Pacific

Posul, Lazarus

Kandarin, The Rejected Realms

I am sad to see that the West Pacific feels unable to sign onto this Document, that will mark a great day in Feeder History.

Preamble

We, the regions of The North Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The Pacific and Lazarus, in recognition of the common ground between our regions do agree to the following treaty.

Signed:

Haor Chall, The North Pacific

Kangarawa, The East Pacific,

Posul, Lazarus
I am requesting that Kangarawa's name be removed from the treaty's list of signatories. Only the Delegate has the authority to enter the region into a treaty, according to the Charter of the East Pacific. That being said, the document is still under my review, so I cannot yet make a decision in regards to whether or not the East Pacific will enter into the treaty set forth by this document. Once I make a decision, I will be sure to inform you of it. Thank you.

I'm also sad to see that the West Pacific wil not sign this document. I will, of course, have to send this treaty to be reviewed by the cabinet and assembly of the South Pacific, though I doubt it will not pass.

One additional concern. Will the Rejected Realms be considered part of this agreement? Our respect for Kandarin in the South Pacific is very strong.

I don't have any problems with the agreement as is. I've brought it up back home and will see if there are any objections.

Apologies for my absence. I had forgotten about the summit.

You’re a tad bit late now, Kandy, but you’re just in time to see TNP's Regional Assembly totally shoot down the agreement in a spectacular ball of flames.

You’re a tad bit late now, Kandy, but you’re just in time to see TNP's Regional Assembly totally shoot down the agreement in a spectacular ball of flames.
Ahem!

If the regions involved could let me know who they will be sending as their delegates to the summit we will sort out the masking for this forum. Although this forum is publically viewable only those masked will be able to post here. If all delegates could respond in this thread, just to ensure that everyone is here and can post in this forum it would be much appreciated.

Save the editorializing for some place else. I'm deeply sorry for the intrusion honourable members.

Preamble

We, the regions of The North Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The Pacific and Lazarus, in recognition of the common ground between our regions do agree to the following treaty.

Signed:

Kangarawa, The East Pacific,

Posul, Lazarus
I am requesting that Kangarawa's name be removed from the treaty's list of signatories. Only the Delegate has the authority to enter the region into a treaty, according to the Charter of the East Pacific. That being said, the document is still under my review, so I cannot yet make a decision in regards to whether or not the East Pacific will enter into the treaty set forth by this document. Once I make a decision, I will be sure to inform you of it. Thank you.
Now, please remove Kangarawa's name from the list, and affix mine to it. Our legislative and judicial branches have both given their approval, and now it is time for the executive branch to follow through.

Gnidrah
UN Delegate
The East Pacific

Preamble

Signed:

Gnidrah, The East Pacific,

Posul, Lazarus

Back