Cybernations

Okay I've been PMing people about this for years, and no one has responded so I guess I'm forced to do this.

Who plays CN and is to willing to write an article for the News Wire?

*Heckler calling from the sidelines* But CN hasn't even been around for a whole year yet! :P

--

What I'm guessing is that you want some kind of report that explains what Cybernations is? (If it's something else, ignore this post)

I play CN. I can write. The one thing missing is a bit more detailed knowledge about the world of CN, because I "play CN" about as much as you can "play NS" by logging in every day and answering issues (I've been on the forum 3-4 times). But if nobody else volunteers, I'm not the worst choice for it.

Unbiased, bah. That's no fun. But what exactly is the article supposed to be about? It seems a little odd to have an article about CN politics here, no? Or is it just comparing NS and CN?

I know nothing about CN politics, but I've seen some alliances that had similar names with some NS groups, and many big names on NS play CN too. So some politics might be carried over, but I don't know about that.

Back