Harm's Green Blog

A conversation while the teacher is giving her lecture.

Girl: I played truth or consequence with your friends and your bestfriend last night, the question was, "who do you like more? Joe or Jason?" I answered your name, Jason and not your bestfriend's.
Boy: Stop playing with me, I know you like Joe more.
Girl: I'm serious!
Boy: Really? I thought you liked him better... All along.....
Girl: No, I loved you all along....
Boy: Why are you telling all this to me just now?
Girl: Becaue I know we've both moved on..
Boy: He asked me if I could give you to him, he said he would take care of you.
Girl: What did you say? You simply said yes, didn't you?
Boy: No, I said I loved you, and that's what I felt.
Girl: Then why did you leave me? Can't you see? Are you numb? I loved you all along!
Boy: He was crying to me.
Girl: So you pity fake tears and just give me to someone like a chewing gum that could be asked for?
Boy: I thought you liked him better, and I wanted to set you free.
Girl: I stopped dating him because of you! I even you thought stopped calling me and dating me just because you're done with me, because that's just how do it with girls.
Boy: I only had 2 girlfriends, one wasn't serious, and one is the one I have right now. The first one, and me, argued, so I got sick of her and broke up with her.
Girl: So if we argued then you would've stopped dating me or even try to get my attention?
Boy: No, you're different.
Girl: how?
Boy: Because I loved you.
Girl: Yeah, me too.
Boy: Damn it! Why now? When I already have a girlfriend? When it's too late?..
Girl: I don't know, I guess I just can't say it while the feeling's there.
Boy: I can't believe I'm hearing this.
Girl: Me neither.
Boy: Why are you that weird? You just smile out of it? The fact that we both realized we loved each and got it all wrong isn't even funny!
Girl: Aren't you happy with the one you have right now? Isn't it, that you said, it's just now, that you felt this kind of love from a person like her?
Boy: But we could've been happier.
Girl: No, you're not even sure if our relationship would've lasted longer.
Boy: Won't you just, stop being weird?
Girl: I am not weird. I just learn to accept, what's not meant to be...

Just when you thought you've moved on, and that the pain's no more, it just suddenly stabs you harder at the back? Pretending not to be hurt and not to care is even much harder, I moved on, we chose different directions, I'm not supposed to be hurt, but why is it like this?.....

I'm not even sure I should post this here(I editted the names of course) and I'm pretty sure you'll find this stupid as well, but I just need something to pour my feelings onto. Thanks guys.

Where is OPA's dissertation on the thought and reaction to the word love and all it entails??? This needs to be brought back out into focus again by the Man who wrote it!!!!

Back