Lone Wolves United

Scardino

TNPer
Lone Wolves United is currently seeking competent members to serve as soldiers in one of NationStates' most efficient militaries, namely LWU's. However, incompetent, stupid, lazy or clumsy oafs are not welcomed. If you are a moron I would prefer that you didn't join. If you're an idiot you may want to try the Lexicon. I hear they are in critical need of spammers.

However, anyone who isn't an imbecile is welcomed to join. It is asked that spies and defectors learn how to raid before joining.

-Hugs and Kisses-
Scardino

Now now, don't get personal. :hug:

Edit: In response to a post that is no longer there, in case you're wondering.

I would like to thank the moderation team for suppressing the vandals. Perhaps one day they will know their place.

Also, a quick note, vandals are not welcomed in Lone Wolves United either.

I would like to thank the moderation team for suppressing the vandals. Perhaps one day they will know their place.

And yet you sent me a PM saying....

That was a bit silly of them to warn you over such a triviality. They've been a bit on edge as of late for some reason.

In regard to your unoffensive post,....

Care to make up you mind? :P

And yet you sent me a PM saying....

That was a bit silly of them to warn you over such a triviality. They've been a bit on edge as of late for some reason.

In regard to your unoffensive post,....

Care to make up you mind? :P
Regardless of whether or not your third grade taunts offend me, you are a vandal and an annoyance. Your blatant disregard for any sort of civility has been the only impression left on this region, both on and off the forum, by your actions.

Even now you desecrate a simple half-assed recruitment topic with your spam because you are offended that I called Lex a group of spammers.

Though The North Pacific has been more than patient with your childish abuse of their community and their region, even while your kind are putting forth an effort at what seems to be an attempt at invasion, Lone Wolves United is much less tolerant of idiocy and does not welcome such behavior. The point of the topic was to offer a refuge for those who seek to avoid idiocy and its many sources and it did so by providing the name of one of the sources. Your continued childish attempts at inciting others have only solidified my point.

Daim:
I agree with the Mighty pump....More fendas in LWU....

Your opinion has been disregarded.

The Mighty Pump:
Hai Feddie, can I joinz?! u needz mor fenda in ur LWU

Also hello.

:tb2:

Everything about your personality sickens and disgusts me. Yes, you may join.

The only thing more amusing that faux intellectualism is this faux unintellectualism... unintelligen... unintellect... I don't think there's a word to describe it.

I dare say it is an entirely new concept. Heftism.

Possibly caused by massive overdoses of Heftogen.

Back