Purpose of the summit

So, as far as a diplomatic treaty goes I think we are broadly in agreement. What are thoughts on Eli's suggest that we move forward by appointing a smaller group to bash out the language for a treaty?
My government has not committed to a treaty, and while we may-or-may-not send a representative to the table it is not a guarantee we will sign whatever the product is.

I would like for the East Pacific's Ambassador General, Kangarawa, to either be the representative from our region, or select another member of our region to do so, for the draft group. I would like to attend, myself. However, I will be unable to do so, as I've other matters to tend to, currently and in the foreseeable future. As such, I think Kangarawa will make a good decision.

And I will be more than pleased to do so on behalf of the East Pacific.

I, too, have to ask, Pierconium. Where did that remark come from?

Well that is obvious, nothing is put in stone till their region puts their pen to paper.
I reiterate. My government has committed to no treaty, and a representative at a table should not be assumed to mean we will sign whatever treaty may be formed there.

Well that is obvious, nothing is put in stone till their region puts their pen to paper.
I reiterate. My government has committed to no treaty, and a representative at a table should not be assumed to mean we will sign whatever treaty may be formed there.

Indeed, we get the point. Anyway, is there any chance you could tell us who will be representin' TWP at the table though?

Back