Inaccurate Title[Archived] [Complete]

Okay, I saw the title of this and thought it was the opposite of the RL UN ban on using weather-manipulation as an offensive weapon, and wanted to share that I knew the RL UN has a ban on offensive weather-manipulation.

I guess the lesson to be learned is that meteorology is not the study of asteroids. Alas. And I should be poked in the future to write either a space-colony or weather manipulation bill.

Meteorological Defense

A resolution to improve world security by boosting police and military budgets.

Category: International Security

Strength: Significant

Proposed by: Primerosol

Description: CONCERNED that the future, the very existence of humanity may be threatened.

SUPPORTED BY evidence that shows large extra terrestrial bodies have collided with our planet before

We the nation of Primerosol propose that all regions combine efforts, funding and intellect to research and develop an inter-regional meteorological defense system to defend both our nations individually and human kind as a whole.

Approvals: 3 (Nerion, Ellenburg, Ohrder)

Voting Ends: Thu Aug 24 2006

Though not illegal, the fact remains it's inaccurate. So I guess it should be ignored. But no worries there, it doesn't look like it will fly.

Worse proposals have gotten farther than this...

Though not illegal, the fact remains it's inaccurate.
Which probably makes it illegal. They're horribly picky about the rules these days.

Wasn't something like this already passed anyway? I think Mikitivity wrote one....

With or without accurate title, no support from the peaceful Kitabo to throw away money for such nonsense.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back