Hey y'all

Hey, my name is Dave, and I am a friend of Sajlamot [through Government and Doode]. I am the founder of a region called Americana and I think it was Maxaroni or Sajlamot himself who suggested the possiblity of an alliance between our two regions.

Okay...so, well, I am a Yankee fan, a Conservative, and I love to laugh and tell jokes.

That's about it for me.

Oh, and this is like my second year playing.

I am the nations Primegenia, President Dave, and Swiss Army if you'd like to know.

Lol...welcome to TNP! It's a big forum, so please feel free to explore and poke your head into all sorts of nooks and crannies. There's also lots of things you can join like the RA, NPA, Diplomatic Corps, journalism stuff, NPIA, etc. I strongly recommend checking out the RA, as elections are right around the corner.

Questions are welcome, especially smart ones. Dumb questions might earn you a post in the "Amusing TG's" thread, so proceed with caution. ;)

When government gets too boring, check out the OOC--it's one of the best in all of NationStates!

P.S. Your avatar strongly reminds me of someone called MonkeyWooWoo. Oh, Monkey, where art thou? :(

Hiya..... :hello:
I have no idea who the yankees are.....???
Is being a conservative in america different to being a tory in England...???
ooh...laughing and telling jokes....That I get....???
:lol:

Saj, I like two teams. The Yanks, and whoever beats the Red Sox. Didn't you say that you were a Sox fan before?

And Harmoneia, are you in like every region in the game? I see you everywhere! :lol:

Back