North Harmoneia for MoC

Greetings everyone,

I'd give a short intro of myself for those of you who doesn't know me yet. :) I've been playing this thing for more than 3 years now, I've held various types of jobs, starting from ambassador, to soldier, to minister, to president, and even founder. Although my specialty and favorite has always been being a MoEA, One of which is being an MoC, although just once, I've learned a lot, and would like to apply what I've learned.

I have been writing articles for a while now, and I want to share what I can do, to TNP. What can I say? I love this region! It would be my pleasure to write for TNP. :)
I cannot say that TNP is my top priority, because that would be a lie, but what I can assure you, is that I will be committed with my job here, and that I would do as best as I can. TNP is not the only region I'm in, and although TWP and TNP are the two regions I love most, I'm in lots of regions, which is basically the reason why you should vote for me. I happen to see a lot of things, I happen to somewhat be aware of alot of happenings in the NS world, whoch will allow me to be more productive.

First of all, I think the wire needs more publicity, like putting it up there, I would also need to work hand in hand with the Minister of External Affairs so we could be more productive regarding regional reports. We also have quite a number of reporters, and if encouraged, I believe we will have a lot, but the thing is, they're often not used, because they prefer to be assigned a job, than to be bothered finding one themselves. I believe that this requires a move to be made as this will help us be more productive. I would also like the wire to produce news regarding the military, whether TNP is involved or not, a good report about the military happenings is always nice. Same for NS politics, whether TNP is involved or not, it is still important that we keep ourselves up to date. Internal happenings isn't forgotten as well, as this is the most important thing that we should write about. I plan not to focus on news only, as well, I would also like to write articles and interviews, about life on NS, and things that will benefit players, to understand NS more.

Thanks you for reading my uber-long campaign, and remember, a vote for North Harmoneia, is a vote for experience :) Questions are more than welcomed as long as it is on-topic(:P), and have a nice day!

How do you account for you absence from the last time we elected you as MoIIA? What can we expect this time around that we wont from last time?

:D The last time I resigned, was because my schedule was hectic, there was a league, and I needed to practice. Fortunately, there are no forthcoming basketball games wherein I need to cheerlead for my school 'til January, so I definitely think I have more time, as evidenced by today, yesterday, and the other day. Furthermore, being MoIIA requires the most amount of time as compared to the other cabinet positions IMHO, because it even requires offline work. I wanted to make sure the Immigration Ministry does it's part well, and I wasn't capable of doing that anymore, so I was forced to resign. But then again, I have time now. Oh, btw, look! I'm your MoIIA again! :P

Quite the question Byard :) It is quite hard for me to answer this though, as I do not like pointing out negative attributes of people.

First, because he is less experienced with the job, and if I am correct, in NS, generally. Experience plays a very important role in the development of a certain ministry.
Second, because I don't agree with his idea of sending nations into regions and staying there for a week or so, because it has a tendency to snatch away nations here, specially the new ones, new ones tend to move out if they see something that interests them better or more welcoming, instead of considering dual citizenship, furthermore, I believe that it may decrease the activity here. I prefer it if reporters were given assignments to investigate for rather than thinking of a topic themselves(they don't like doing that!), but if they would volunteer to write something up, then better, but from experience, most reporters don't like thinking of a topic themselves, they prefer precise, and clear topics to investigate on. After all, reporting isn't just about writing.
I believe his "get to know" idea for newbies is good though, not totally new, but a bit different, as other regions do 'guides' it with a single thread only.

Lastly, and most importantly, because I'm member no.101 and he's member no.240+ or something, 101 is a cool number ya know!!

Back