Dont Pick it up for SC

Hello TNP,

I am here to say to vote for myself for a seat on the SC. Now to me the SC is on of the most important jobs in The North Pacific. During my time in The North Pacific so far, I have not been very impressed with the current SC. In the last 3 months, the current SC has made a total of 2 decisions, and two of them have left the SC. I can see how the SC doesn’t always need to make decisions, but during this time of war and being a region that has to watch out for Endotarters and Endosurfers I would expect a few more. I think the main cause of this is people's inactivity, and people not willing to stay in the SC. If elected to the SC, I swear to finish out my term, and to continue to log on daily as the SC members are required. The chair of the SC has not logged in the forums in about 6 days. The rest of them, thankfully have logged in within the last 24 hours. I also swear I will protect this region with the best of my ability and to never vote blindly but to vote on what I feel what will protect this region.

Remember a vote for Dont Pick It Up, will pick up regional Security

I will add more when I think of it

SC questions:

1) What is your opinion regarding the legality of unendorsement campaigns?

2) How long do you think the SC should take (maximum) to decide and take action? i.e. How much deliberating is too much deliberating?

3) What do you think is the greatest danger to regional and/or governmental stability right now?

Personal question:

What do you think is your greatest asset that you bring to TNP?

Thanks for the great questions, MO.

In most cases I would say that Unendo Campaigns are legit, but during a time of war, when people like Unendorse FEC, are clearly Lexicon that is when I say enough is enough.

The SC max should take no more then 3 days in non-emergency situation, but in emergence situations, they HAVE to be able to meet within 24 hours.

The endo swappers that start endo surfing is the biggest threat to TNP stability IMO. With good timing and an invasion force to back it up, it could come near the Delegate with ease.

For the personal question basically, my greatest asset to the TNP is just participating in the government. Every person who participates in our government brings new ideas to the table. I have been an active participant, in the RA, trying to make our government better every chance I can.

Back