WAR

Once we get the war time legislature voted into our system and we reap the benefits, I suggest we release a different kind of statement.

Insane Power has proven himself to be an expert at rallying the masses at will. With his tactical rhetoric and skilled method of relating to even the youngest players in The Lexicon, he is able to convince them that anyone he chooses is their enemy and has committed crimes of any sort against them and, if necessary, is linked to the ADN, a formerly powerful organization that he has taught them, ironically, is corrupt due to their policy of imperialism. However, he has proven to us lately that even the great momentum that he started the war with could not make up for his complete inability to perform as a military commander. The Lexicon's activity in this war has been limited to spamming the RMB and forum like upset children not because of a lack of resources but instead due entirely to incompetent leadership with no mind for tactical assault. It is because of this complete absence of any real threat that The North Pacific no longer wishes to acknowledge a state of war with The Lexicon or any interest in The Lexicon in general.

Just a thought. I hope y'all understand how humiliating this would be for them. This would not only get us out of this pointless war but it would also completely destroy any credibility Lex has left and return them to their laughing-stock status. If we release this statement it should be posted in every foreign embassy we have.

And that's called Cowboy Diplomacy.

Hm. Well, it would probably definitely have that effect on the Lexicon...

I'll wait to see what everyone else thinks on this.

Problem is, issuing that statement would mean that we cannot invoke the war powers act.

that is, if we do not acknowledge a state of war exists.

Once we get the war time legislature voted into our system and we reap the benefits, I suggest we release a different kind of statement.

Insane Power has proven himself to be an expert at rallying the masses at will. With his tactical rhetoric and skilled method of relating to even the youngest players in The Lexicon, he is able to convince them that anyone he chooses is their enemy and has committed crimes of any sort against them and, if necessary, is linked to the ADN, a formerly powerful organization that he has taught them, ironically, is corrupt due to their policy of imperialism. However, he has proven to us lately that even the great momentum that he started the war with could not make up for his complete inability to perform as a military commander. The Lexicon's activity in this war has been limited to spamming the RMB and forum like upset children not because of a lack of resources but instead due entirely to incompetent leadership with no mind for tactical assault. It is because of this complete absence of any real threat that The North Pacific no longer wishes to acknowledge a state of war with The Lexicon or any interest in The Lexicon in general.

Just a thought. I hope y'all understand how humiliating this would be for them. This would not only get us out of this pointless war but it would also completely destroy any credibility Lex has left and return them to their laughing-stock status. If we release this statement it should be posted in every foreign embassy we have.

And that's called Cowboy Diplomacy.

I addressed that.

Wouldn't they then be able to re-apply and come back in then? Our power to ban them and keep them out rests solely on the state of war continuing.

Cathyy showing off her ego on the Lexicon forum:
TNP are getting desperate. From a height of activity now things are gradually falling back to their normal level of activity, which is just marginally more than the sort of activity on a forum you'd expect 2 old women, who are busy knitting most of the time to be at.

They are caught here. They love to hate us and they hate to love us.

They remain convinced that our forum is only sooo much more active than theirs because we're all busy posting 'drivel'. Obviously while they can convince themselves of that they can feel as though their lack of innovation, ideas and ability to do anything other than all turn up for a fight, isn't really that.

They are all apparently having so much fun in their corner of the world. There they sit all day long, making sure they don't disobey any of the OOC rules - God imagine having to think every time you post in 'Fun & Games', 'which rule might I have broken?'

I think what they're really bothered about is that they've actuallly lost the key to the cupboard which sits in the middle of TNP. It's called 'Fight Storage'.

In that cupboard, they keep all the people like Black Shear, Sydia, Monte Ozarka. Then when there's a fight or some controversy someone finds the key and out they all come.

Problem now is they need to put them all back in the cupboard til the next time, but as I say I think someoone lost the key. 

Oh, boo hoo. This is an example of the kind of mentality that will be defeated by your statement, Fedele. As soon as they all get kicked out...

TNP are getting desperate. From a height of activity now things are gradually falling back to their normal level of activity, which is just marginally more than the sort of activity on a forum you'd expect 2 old women, who are busy knitting most of the time to be at.

They remain convinced that our forum is only sooo much more active than theirs because we're all busy posting 'drivel'. Obviously while they can convince themselves of that they can feel as though their lack of innovation, ideas and ability to do anything other than all turn up for a fight, isn't really that.

They are all apparently having so much fun in their corner of the world. There they sit all day long, making sure they don't disobey any of the OOC rules - God imagine having to think every time you post in 'Fun & Games', 'which rule might I have broken?'

I think what they're really bothered about is that they've actuallly lost the key to the cupboard which sits in the middle of TNP. It's called 'Fight Storage'.

In that cupboard, they keep all the people like Black Shear, Sydia, Monte Ozarka. Then when there's a fight or some controversy someone finds the key and out they all come.

Problem now is they need to put them all back in the cupboard til the next time, but as I say I think someoone lost the key. 

Oh, boo hoo. This is an example of the kind of mentality that will be defeated by your statement, Fedele. As soon as they all get kicked out...
:rofl:

I can't quite believe she believes that crap.

It is. They don’t believe any of the stuff they say about Hersfold, though they do hold grudges against him, and they don’t believe any of the crap they say about ADN. Propaganda.

It is. They don’t believe any of the stuff they say about Hersfold, though they do hold grudges against him, and they don’t believe any of the crap they say about ADN. Propaganda.
My problem is a complete inability to stick to something I don't believe in and think. Reason number one why I can never be a spy. I won't lie to people.

*AlHoma grinds his teeth and looks for a great resounding backhand to use against Cathyy.

The OOC rules are in place specifically to prevent the kind of mindless drivel that The Lexicon's OOC is fameous for. Posting just to post is not useful. They celebrate the person who makes the most posts in a single day (Usually "TheCrazyMonkeymen")

I'd like to issue the following statement

It has come to our attention that certain elements external to and opposed to our government have questioned the way that the Ministry of Arts and Entertainment has been run recently. While we are open to discussing in an open manner the regulations and modifying them where appropriate, we find that this hidden complaining violates the prime directive of said elements.

The rules regarding the Ministry of Arts and Entertainment were developed in response to a need to ensure that threads stayed on topic (unless the purpose of the topic is to stay off topic), discourage the wanton posting of drivel posts, and to keep the forum family friendly.

Should a representitive of the external element wish to discuss and change the rules we will gladly accept the chance to debate the rules, and where appropriate change them

AlHoma
Minister of Arts and Entertainment

Not neccessary, Alhoma. Everyone here knows that you can have just as much fun, if not (and probably more) in our OOC than theirs. If the Lexiconians start to believe Cathyy on this, then they can stay over there and count to a zillion until they're blue in the face. All the better for us.

Back