Hersfold

Why has supposed NPIA agent Daim... whatever apparantly been caught in two semi-hostile regions?

I understand that the NPIA needs to defend us, but what possible threat could both LWU and the Lexicon pose to us? The fact that an undertrained spy was caught twice, both with links back to you as Prime Minister, has caused more problems for us then ignoring those regions ever could.

If Daim is a spy for the NPIA, then I want to know why she was allowed to continue her work after being comprimised. If she is not, then I wish to know how those regions supposedly back to us.

These actions could lead us into a war, Prime Minister. I wish to know the justifaction for them.

If you do not believe this is the correct place for such talk, then I would be happy to repeat this post in the public RA forum.

As director of intelligence, no clue that's totally up to the PM.

For cabinet decisions, we do through collective agreement by majority vote.

As director of intelligence, no clue that's totally up to the PM.

For cabinet decisions, we do through collective agreement by majority vote.
Don't you love it when these things happen?

Right, if it pleases the cabinet, I make a formal request that I, or another diplomat be promoted to temporary Minister of External Affairs, to deal with the current crisis and others that may occur until election-time.

Second. (We need a fourth or third w/ Del approval to push it through).
Also we should make public the replacement vote.

Here.

Daimiaena is (probably soon to be was, pending an ongoing vote of no confidence) an Officer of the North Pacific Intelligence Agency. She volunteered her services in the region of The Lexicon, due to her supposed secure IP address, which reportedly could not be traced to her identity. Daimiaena stated that she would forward any intelligence to me, without recieveing any orders to do so. Despite some rumors of a possible threat to our region stemming from the Lexicon, amongst other regions, no viable information was ever supplied from Daimiaena.

I should remind everyone that information regarding the NPIA is largely based on a need-to-know basis, and that the grand majority of non-members do not generally need to know. You have my assurance that all other Officers and Agents are well secured in their current postings, if they are indeed posted at all.

Back