Ask OPA

Since when were you gone?
You asking OPA or me?

If it was me, I've been gone for about the last 6 weeks and have been fairly inactive for twice that amount of time. Not really a point of interest to most, it's just OPA is an old friend of mine and his not missing me simply tears me up inside.

Again, no.harm., I'm biting back a salacious comment.

Since when were you gone?
You asking OPA or me?

If it was me, I've been gone for about the last 6 weeks and have been fairly inactive for twice that amount of time. Not really a point of interest to most, it's just OPA is an old friend of mine and his not missing me simply tears me up inside.

Again, no.harm., I'm biting back a salacious comment.
Sir Jeffery of Mudsnakia:

I missed you more than a lactose-intolerant misses milk. You and the kids. How are they? It's good to have you back, breaker, breaker, ten-four good buddy, etc.

Shame about your Oilers (dunno if you follow hockey, but if you do, sorry on behalf of the South). You, me, Sydia, Flemingovia... I could draw, you could write, Syd could play his guitar, Flem on the triangle... I bet I could Nastic(tm) to get the drum set out and New Sardonika could play his trombone... Wanna get the band back together?

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. An old Christmas.

Welcome back, mate.

You, me, Sydia, Flemingovia... I could draw, you could write, Syd could play his guitar, Flem on the triangle... I bet I could Nastic(tm) to get the drum set out and New Sardonika could play his trombone... Wanna get the band back together?
20050422h.jpg

Back