Bite me, England!

And why, some day, my name will appear on an ATF watch list.

The giggling at the beginning is my daughter (gotta start them early), my wife is filming, and tilts the camera 90 degrees right before detonation. I'm the one more concerned about retreiving the evidence than the accolades.

Also, the building in the background is roughly 25 feet tall, for scale purposes.

Clicky go BOOM!

:worship: Brilliant!

It's good to know I don't need to worry about the zombie corpse of Edward III with the protection of our country's many brave Fireworks Enthusiasts.

(About all I've accomplished is to have made three bottle rockets fire in sequence mid-air.)

One time, in youth (of course!), a friend and I were driving around lighting these M1000 things and throwing them out the window. It was the best idea ever until one wouldn't light. But then it decided to. Sparks shot out and burned my hand, and that's when it dropped in between shotgun and the door. A few of Oh Shits later I jumped out of my skin onto the backseat when the sucker finally went off. Luckily my quick-ready thinking saved my behind from being blown off and nothing caught on fire, although the car had gunpowder and bits of paper all over it.

Anyone else with fun stories to share?

Back