Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
I came home to find this message on the TNP RMB:

5 hours ago  The Assembled Avenger of Fulhead Land 

No recruiter spam? Hows about.

The Lexicon: Coler than anyone elses region. Just look and see. Go ooooon

And aargh fergi!
So... members of TNP manage to get *rid* of the spam and a TNP member with their TNP nation posts a regional recruitment ad, spam, for a completely different region. How does this make any sense?

You want to recruit for another region, how about you bring your nation from that region and recruit with it? I find it distasteful that a member of TNP would deliberately spam their own regional board with ads.

[/rant]
(Also, if someone has a more appropriate place for this, they can move it.)

Oh for fooks sake...

Do I have to enclose everything I do in "/sarcasm"-esque tags....I mean mios dios thats hardly Advertising anyway, trust me The Lexicons is so much better.

But asides that, nice attempt at having a go at me, the lexicon and reigniting the good old duality/LEXICON IS EVIL!!! debate! cherrio!

Oh for fooks sake...

Do I have to enclose everything I do in "/sarcasm"-esque tags....I mean mios dios thats hardly Advertising anyway, trust me The Lexicons is so much better.

But asides that, nice attempt at having a go at me, the lexicon and reigniting the good old duality/LEXICON IS EVIL!!! debate! cherrio!
I'm sorry, yes as delegate I found it more like recruitment spam and less like something designed to keep the board clear. And no FL... it had nothing to do with the fact that it was for your other region specifically. It had to do with the fact that it was for another region at all and where/when it happened.

And Fedele... I wish.

Back