Preparations for TNP Economy Conference

In this thread we make preparations for TNP Economy Conference. Here's some things to decide.

Location.
Should we arrange it here on this forum with separate threads for each subtopic, or perhaps as an irc conversation? Any other possibilities? I suppose that with irc it is harder to comment complex and broad matters thoroughly.

Schedule.
On which week of the next few months would most of the interested people be available to participate? First two weeks of July could be the best for me ([OOC]: if I don't get the job I have applied for[/OOC]).

My suggestion for agenda is a three-times-four jig-saw puzzle.

Four separate approaches:
a) Economic theory
how should we build our economy, a theoretical view
b) Technical issues
what is technically possible, what is not
c) Community questions
what institutions should we'll have to have to make things happen
d) random brainstorming

Three steps:
1. Study the discussions on these topics from January and February (Bank forum). A lot has already been said, for some reason the process halted.
2. Discuss the things said in those threads. I have made some abridged versions of them with commentaries.
3. Decide what will be done. After unanimous result of a discussion or voting there will actually be different thing carried out: new proposal for legislation, programmers employed, new organizations and/or modes of action.

There will be coffee and other refreshments available at the terrace of the conference building.

Unfortunateley the first 2 weeks of july is the absoluteley worst time as I will be starting my new job at that time.

It seems that there is no real discussion but a group of people waiting for things to happen. Therefore I propose that the Conference will be held here in the CoC forum, in the format I introduced earlier and as soon as CoC members have approved the Regulations article. This proposal shall wait for the approval of the Council.

Back