Absence

Hersfold

TNPer
Just to let everyone know well in advance, I will have no access whatsoever to a computer from June 24-30. I will be at BSA Seabase, a scout high-adventure camp in the Florida Keys, with sailing, fishing, snorkeling, yada yada so forth.

So if the region blows up or something during that week, blame Flem. Not me. I won't be here. :lol: :P

For more info on Seabase...

Enjoy yo'self.

You MUST go to Philmont! It is mucho exponentially better than Sea Base and Northern Tier put together times 50 squillion.

Go. You are an Eagle Scout. It is your duty. Or your density. Maybe both.

[/Eagle Scout and former Philstaff]

EDIT: You come to my state without even a shout-out and an offer to shoot some pool? What kinda savage are you?!?!?!?!?

Impolite SOB.

You MUST go to Philmont! It is mucho exponentially better than Sea Base and Northern Tier put together times 50 squillion.

Go. You are an Eagle Scout. It is your duty. Or your density. Maybe both.
Actually, only Life. I'm working on Eagle. My troop did send a crew to Philmont a couple years ago, but I'm kind of regretting I didn't go now. Anyway, I'm signed up to go as a leader to Northern Tier sometime next year. :w00t:

You MUST go to Philmont!  It is mucho exponentially better than Sea Base and Northern Tier put together times 50 squillion.

Go.  You are an Eagle Scout.  It is your duty.  Or your density.  Maybe both.
Actually, only Life. I'm working on Eagle. My troop did send a crew to Philmont a couple years ago, but I'm kind of regretting I didn't go now. Anyway, I'm signed up to go as a leader to Northern Tier sometime next year. :w00t:
Enjoy the pigeons mosquitos.

They are massive. No joke. Philmont is bug-free. But I almost stepped on one of these:

dbcatrox.jpg

I was hiking barefoot, too. Direct and flagrant violation of the Guide to Safe Scouting, but fun and hard-effing-core.

Based on the iniitial post I presume Hersfold is now back.

May I ask the Prime Minister what his plans are for the remainder of this term?

May I also respectfully ask that when he makes allegations of Terms of Service violations that he prefaces them with the term 'alleged' ujless he can post evidence that they are more than alleged, such as an IF communication.

Hmmm... Looks like Cathyy is

stir%20the%20pot.gif

once again.

DISCLAIMER: This post is neither intended to imply that Cathyy is a witch, nor is it meant to suggest that she consults with/believes in/considers the existence of supernatural beings/powers/entities. If you thought that that's what I meant... Loosen the fuck up, dummy.

Troll...yeah you....

DISCLAIMER: Never forget in TNP there is one law for a few and one for the many. Let's just say IP posted that...oh no...he can't...he's banned....rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off.

Nope.

While of course it's possible, it wasn't IP.

Seems this thread should be more aptly titled 'Trolls Meeting Place'....you and OPA should get along just fine, Digitalis...

Isn't there a little troll in us all?

[This campaign brought to you by the Royal Society for the Protection of Trolls, © 2006 RSPT]

**edit - Names need capitals.

Hers you lucky bastard, you got to go to Seabase... <_<
:D It was a wonderful good time too. Except that I got seasick in a four-foot chop on the second day... :ill:

Anyway, I'm here to announce ANOTHER absence, when I'll be on a cruise to Mexico this time, starting Friday. (I'll be here tommorrow, checking messages and trying to wrap up the last two week's events). I know, don't drink the water.

This should be the last prolonged absence for some time, however. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Geez man. The worldwide jetsetters of Hersfold it seems. Anyways, have fun. And yeah, don't drink the water.

Welcome back....and see you when you get back...

Enjoy Mexico....bring us all sombreros when you return....hehehehe....

Back