Yet Annother Associate Justice Campaign

AlHoma

TNPer
What do I stand for? I am about the seperation of powers between the legislature (RA and Security Council), the executive (Ministries), and the Judiciary.

My Experience: While I have been on the loosing side of several points of conflict (NPD/TNPG/Outsiders/etc.) I have attempted to bring both sides of the conflict to a position of neutrality and middle of the road. I know that I can maintain the curtain of ignorance between the nation/the person/and the community. I have proposed a few modifications and additions to the operating documents in a attempt to clear up some inconsistencies and areas of obscurity.

I stand open for questions.

I know that I can maintain the curtain of ignorance between the nation/the person/and the community.
:blink: :eyebrow:
A issue that I am currently seeing is that the distinction between the nation, the player, and the Region is being blurred to the point that a individual player who controlls a nation which resides in a region that the TNP has conflict with is being persecuted because of the tie.

For example
Lexiconhead: Nation
Fulhead Land: Player
The Lexicon: Region

Holding Fulhead Land responsible in this region for the actions of one of his puppets in a different region smacks very much of requiring all players to be accountable for every single action of their puppets.

Though I like this whole notion of not holding people accountable for their actions I don't like your method of vote buying... Hmmm...

Though I like this whole notion of not holding people accountable for their actions I don't like your method of vote buying... Hmmm...
I was not aware you were interested in subverting the order and impartiality of the court, but I can be bought by

Having a frozen over hell
Finding a terminal value of PI
Surviving crossing the event horizon of a black hole
Recieving a million dollars from a investment of 1 cent (1/100th of a dollar) through the miracle of compound interest compounded yearly at .01%

In short, I will never be bought out.

Technically, someone could survive crossing a BH's event horizon.

Theory suggests that it's impossible, but you can't see anyway..

If I were accused of something would you say I was innocent? 

As a justice, I would (if assigned) review the case and based on the evidence I would rule based on the word of the law.

OK....what If I were accused of something?

:P

As a justice, I would (if assigned) review the case and based on the evidence I would rule based on the word of the law.

OK....what If I were accused of something?

:P
If, after the deliberations, you are found guilty, then you are guilty. As I recall the rule of law in TNP is "Innocent untill proven guilty"

I stand by that statement.

I would strongly recommed that the populace vote against confirmation of any candidate that answers that question differently.

Back