PM Candidate Voting

Nominees:

Poltsamaa
Hersfold
Grosseschnauzer
Cthul Murgos
Digitalis

Ballot 1, please vote for your preferred candidate the one with the fewest votes will be dropped from the second ballot.

I believe Ator still holds the position until we get a replacement - that's why I haven't removed his mask yet.

Although the election does close this evening, so it doesn't matter too much.

I believe Ator still holds the position until we get a replacement - that's why I haven't removed his mask yet.

That must mean I still hold the position of Prime Minister then, since no replacement has taken oath of office.

In that case I vote for Hersfold.

Edit: I have has a clause in the Constitution pointed out to me. No, I can't vote. Oh well.

*AlHoma makes note of his chronometer.

We really need to get the new candidate to the electorate by Friday evening (UTC). I propose that the 3 candidates present their case as to why they should be elected and we should vote within that time.

Nice idea Al-Homa, now all we have to wait for is Grenval's vote and barring a majority vote; we will continue with the final ballot...

We're pretty close to the end if only all cabinet members are hasty with their voting!

Nice idea Al-Homa, now all we have to wait for is Grenval's vote and barring a majority vote; we will continue with the final ballot...

We're pretty close to the end if only all cabinet members are hasty with their voting!
Actually, you can just start the last vote. Dropping Digitalis since he only received 1 vote.

Hersfold and Poltsamaa

Then maybe PM all the Ministers and poke them to vote quickly. :P

With 5 out of 7 votes, Hersfold takes it! Can the appropriate people with mod powers start the confirmation process? (Hell, I'd do it myself to get this over with but I'm not sure if Wiz should do it or if it's in the Voting Forum.)

Back