Another arrival

Hello residents and bypassers!

A newcomer if you will, although I know some of you already from my last attempt to play NS. It was last spring, but I had to leave for RL duties. Sorry everyone that I kind of "died" away without warning.

This time my little kingdom was put in The East Pacific first, but I moved it here ASAP. Of course my name and nation are different this time. Who I was? That's obviously some OOC-guess-who?-thread material. :hello:

Welcome (back?)!

Just make sure you let me know before you put on your werewolf moccasins and turn on your giant silver flashlight.

Hi Lazy wizard? so why didn't you just revive your old nation?..
I just had a feeling starting fresh would be nice, partly for that old nation reminds me of last year in RL. Not because what happened here back then.

BTW funny it was OP to answer me first, don't be scared, we used to get along quite fine, I think.

Shame there's no smiley sly enough for you, you old sly dog...

Sly like Cooper, you are.

Sly one.

[size=-2]sly[/size]

This time my little kingdom was put in The East Pacific first, but I moved it here ASAP. Of course my name and nation are different this time. Who I was? That's obviously some OOC-guess-who?-thread material. :hello:
:lol:

Underhanded insult at another Pacific, and an OOC suggestion in an opening post? Excellent...

:P

Welcome!

Underhanded insult at another Pacific, and an OOC suggestion in an opening post? Excellent...
Actually it wasn't a deliberate insult against TEP but just a clumsy expression of my love towards TNP, its residents and its endless supply of entertainment. I like it here.

Back