Describe the Person Above You

^ new! And Russian-sounding. Both of which are good.
Look closely at my signature! And if you dare after that to insult me still being "Russian-sounding", then :mad: ......oho, oops, sorry Free Land! :D :D
* I only hope he reads this topic!*
But no, I'm forgiving nearly everything to Americans (and if you're not, then that's bad!).

^ 's avatar and signature girl makes me think of certain activities (and not ironing this time). Is that you....? What was your cell phone number again ? :P

^ sex, drugs, and homosexuals...hehe, no, but Matthuis sounds Dutch. Your avatar seems Dutch.

Woo, I answered your question, you did not, that clearly shows that I am the better human! :P

^ Matthuis is supposed to be the Romanized name of Matthew. My avatar is simply the benevolent mouse from the cartoon series Pinky and the Brain.

As to the they, I meant you. ;)

^ has 3 concepts of different folks in their head sharing such a vast space in the crainial aspect of room at the top of the hill. :evil: :duh: Hopefully this makes sense to those who need to know what sense is anymore. :lol:

?!! Buh! Whoever ^'s been talking too has been spreading filthy rumours about me (probably DD. Most of what comes out of his mouth is smut!).

(!!)

^ does not believe in pictures. In fact, the only thing that keeps me grounded in reality is a shot I have seen of ^'s corporeal thumb.

[size=-1]it is a thin line i tread[/size]

^ Seems to get more obscene as time goes on. Or maybe its my mind.

P.S. Peace Through Power? The Brotherhood of Nod wants its slogan back!

^ Seems to get more obscene as time goes on. Or maybe its my mind.

P.S. Peace Through Power? The Brotherhood of Nod wants its slogan back!
^ remembers the good old days where I was good, and not yet old.

I guess you didn't get the memo... Pacifica trampled the Bortherhood a while ago.

< has a CD that ^ would be interested in. Yes, indeed, and maybe more.

Pacifica vanquishing the Brotherhood? Never! Kane lives in death!

^ makes me very intrigued. You have that CD? Ass-kickin'.

Back