Americanicus I for Culture and Education

Have any of you ever asked 'Why do we have a ministry for that?' I have, only instead of bypassing it, I have taken it upon myself to transform something that seems pointless to many and turning it into a center of regional activity. With the cooperation of Arts and Entertainment, I hope to make that a reality.

Some of you may be familiar with my plan to create a NationStates university -- the Ministry of Culture and Education will be the principal motivator in that attempt. I hope to revitalize and build, providing forums not only for actual, unrelated topics such as language and history, but also forums dealing with the new aspects of NationStates, including the possibilities presented by the rules regarding invading, and formal definitions that should be adopted by our community.

I also plan to initiate an effective program by which finances and "credits" may be introduced by the Ministry without involving the creation of a separate one for finances. These credits will be used in cooperation with the governments of allied and friendly regions and will hopefully be transferred as "payment" for contribution on the part of the proposed faculty.

In short, I plan to make a ministry that will not only foster new ways of looking at NationStates and real world issues, but one that will also do its part to propel us into the interregional community in a manner more meaningful than ever before.

Questions are of course welcome.

Back