AlHoma for Minister of Arts and Entertainment

AlHoma

TNPer
What do I stand for?

Sunshine, Dasies, Picnics, Parties, Celebrations, Art (Both improvised and planned), performances, livening up the forum.

What will I do?

Keep the same games going in addition to adding 4 new features of the ministry

AlHoma's Questions -- Thread in which I ask knuckleball questions similar to those I've asked in the election threads. Anybody is free to answer. Points will be given afer each round of 200 posts, however the points don't matter (Just like Switzerland's Neutrality)

Weekley Insanity -- Something I saw/participated in while in "The Lexicon". At a specific point someone adopts a pen-name and IRC chats something funny. Others may join in with other characters. After a given point in time the "Story" will come to an end and all actors will reveal their secret identities. NOTE: All actors are assumed to have given their permission to having a log of the session posted.

TNP Tea Shop -- Place to hang out, drink tea or coffee, listen to music, celebrate, listen to poetry, whatever.

Dr. Picture -- Members post various pictures that they have doctored for whatever reason (incrimination, intrigue, mirth, etc.). Bring joy to your friends on the forum (No deliberateley attacking photos will be allowed)

So remember,
It's both quality and quantity.

Let's make our forum the entertainment capital of NS!

What is your stance on moderation within the OOC and Games sections? Especially in respects to events earlier this term about OOC and Games threads straying off topic?

and...

Whats the best accompaniment for spam?

What is your stance on moderation within the OOC and Games sections? Especially in respects to events earlier this term about OOC and Games threads straying off topic?

If the thread wanders severeley off topic I will step in and forcefully put it back on the tracks, however with lesser wanderings I will give a gentle nudge to get the topic back on track

Whats the best accompaniment for spam?
I refrence the great comedy troupe Monty Python for my answer.

A serious question for you: ( :o )

What made you decide to switch from MoJ, probably the most serious office available, to MoAE?

My most favorite area on the forum is the Arts and Entertainment section of the forum. I did feel that service in the Ministry of Justice would be important. However I realized that several of the planks of the platform were in fact stemming from one issue in the entirety of the organizing documents. After conversing with mr_sniffles (and examining his platform in detail) I felt that he was the more qualified candidate for the position.

What is my shoe size?

Why should I NOT vote for you?

Can you give me your views on the specific merits of entertainers over lawyers in Haiku form please?

Question: What will you do to increase activity?
"Incentives are good, they taught me that in rehab" - Captain Ron
I would increase activity by making sure that we had both quality of potsting and substance. Someone posting saying "I agree" is not providing much to the interaction.

What is my Shoe size?
Not knowing you, and making the assumption that you are male and approximateley 20 I would guess about a size 9

Why should I NOT vote for you?
You should not vote for me if you like killing innocent kittens. I may occasinally cast a evil glance but no harm shall befall a kitten by me.

Yeti or Bigfoot?
Like most wild animals, the bigfoot migrates, however the migratory routes have yet to be established and what occurance compels the migration, however yeti and bigfoot are one in the same.

Compose a hikau about why entertainers are better than lawyers
Give me some time on this one

Question: What will you do to increase activity?
"Incentives are good, they taught me that in rehab" - Captain Ron
I would increase activity by making sure that we had both quality of potsting and substance. Someone posting saying "I agree" is not providing much to the interaction.
That you quoted Captain Ron is reason enough for me to believe you could do good things for the A&E.

Back