Unterwasserseestaat for VDel

Greetings all,

Unterwasserseestaat has been in and about TNP for about 2 years, in times of varying other commitments. However, as of turning in an Electrodynamics exam I've got four months with time on my hands before heading off to grad school. I feel this is an opportunity to get involved in the regional government, and striking a balance between interests in both the NS site and forums, and that I haven't held office before I've decided to go for the position of Vice Delegate.

I've been fairly visible to non-forumgoers in the region, frequently appearing in the Regional Top 10. My flag will also rock your socks off. Much of these 2 years has also been spent lackadaisically endorsing people in the region, trying to get a vague sense of who is active in looking at their nation and around in the region. If elected it will give me an incentive to pay closer attention.

As Second Banana to the Ceremonial Head of State, the Vice Delegate should be something of a goodwill representative to the region, encouraging people active enough to respond to telegrams to give the forums a once-over. I think that the Del, VDel, MoIIA and the MoC could use their roles complimentarily to set up a system testing for the most effective ways of getting people interested and involved from the NS site to the forums.

From the security standpoint, I presently have ~130 endorsements without issuing telegrams (that's the lackadaisical part), and my Influence Rating is either Vassal or on the cusp of Vassal status (it's been going back and forth the past few days, I'm excited). I'm imagining that the VDel ought to have near 75% the endorsements of the Delegate. That's currently around 230, which is possible with some diligence and panache in a feeder.

In acknoledegement that the delegate position is a semi-limited position, what do you see as your purpose, if elected, as vice delegate for the region other than being the next in line in terms of endorsements?

What systems do you have in place to collect and sustain endorsements?

24 or Lost?

From the security standpoint, I presently have ~130 endorsements without issuing telegrams (that's the lackadaisical part), and my Influence Rating is either Vassal or on the cusp of Vassal status (it's been going back and forth the past few days, I'm excited). I'm imagining that the VDel ought to have near 75% the endorsements of the Delegate. That's currently around 230, which is possible with some diligence and panache in a feeder.
:lol:

You better count on working for that 75% boyo. I was at ~450 and I have every expectation of getting near that again. ;)

AlHoma, I think I addressed your first point in my intro post. If you have something more specific in mind I'd be happy to answer.

Lately my only real system is to go to the end of the "List all regions" pages on the website, which now collects all the nations in the region who have been around for the shortest time. I'm going under the general assumption that the best way to get and keep endos is to engage fellow TNPers, via telegram and the RMP.

Oh, and definately 24.

Back