Azazel for MoD

azazel

TNPer
A second candacy should be no prob here.

HC is also running!

Hello all,

i am azazel and i am serving the NPA for a long time now.
My main nation in NS is Fresena and resident nation in Alcatraz, one of the oldest defender region around. Since my first contact to other defenders ill regulary show up around update and defend or liberate regions. I have a good connection to other def orgs, what does not mean i am bitchin around, just for the sake of defending.
The troop power in NPA is not very high, so we do need more recruiting and someone who TG ppl and ask around.
I also try to get ppl active around active and not after update occurs, we need an update team, and maybe a backgrund army!
ANyways, i try to do my best in serving the NPA as ever in the past, most of the natives here nknows me for long and know me as not the spam poster, but my mission is not getting my post high, but defending!

So vote for me, and do not hesitate to ask me questions!

P.s: HC is also a good candidate, so i will also serve him if he gets elected!

rgds
az
:bat:

if i get elected i have to post much around to get some ppl who are interested in being a member.

Training comes quick if i have enough counts, then i might get some friends around to get a good training mission started, but, missions always have priority! so training depends on activity, and acitivity mostly means defending those days!

*ty DD*

What is my favourite language?

Why should I NOT vote for you?

Can you give me your views on belligerance and war-mongering in Haiku form please?

First: Yeti, and he is german , his name is Messner :P

to digi: yu should not vote for me, casue otherwise yu will see the NPA getting stronger and stronger!

your favorite language must be french, cause you are soft with your tongue!

the last one i cannot answer yu, cause i have no idea what ya talkin about!

and, i am always against war, i am a pacifist!

go NPA!

Back