North Harmoneia for MoIIA

alright, here it is, my platform ;)

First of all, I know that many of you don't know me and my background much, so I'd like to start with a brief introduction.

I started playing NS more or less 3 years ago, although my specialty throughout the years had always been with running the Foreign Affairs Ministry, I've had various experiences like being Intelligence Minister, Defense Minister, etc.. all nations containing 'Harmoneia' are mine. Including the one in Lazarus, TWP and a whole lot more. So, I could probably say, that a vote for North Harmoneia, is a vote for experiance.

If elected, I plan to:
1. Acquiant TNP with Anti-spam programs, and encourage the elimination of spam within TNP. We need to eliminate spam, new nations often search for other regions because they see a whole lot of ads in the RMB when they go out, making them think that there is no feederite world. Making them see conversations, would give them a reason to stay.
2.Recruit for the region via TG, using the button 'luist all nations' and the newly founded ones.
3.Organise a team whose objective will be to eliminate spam, assist new and old nations and direct them to the forums, and recruiting.
number 4 is open to suggestions that the citizens may have.

What I plan to Achieve
A more friendly, and active TNP. I strongly believe that the in-game RMB should contribute a lot into directing players here. I also believe that being friendly, kind, helpful and patient are the top ingredients of recruitment, and since I'm tired of typing now, I'll stop.

Thanks for reading.

This job (in my opinion) handles the largest workload; from investigating each prospective citizen, monitoring inactive citizens, rallying citizens to certain votes, etc, etc... How do you feel you can handle all this and still maintain all the other positions in other regions?

This job (in my opinion) handles the largest workload; from investigating each prospective citizen, monitoring inactive citizens, rallying citizens to certain votes, etc, etc... How do you feel you can handle all this and still maintain all the other positions in other regions?
I believe that I do have time, to be honest, I ran for this position, basically because I'm bored. The 'whole lot more' other regions are mostly user created regions that do I not hold ministerial positions in, nor am I in their congress/assembly/legislative body or whatever you want to call it. Nor do I hold an important position in TWP, so all in all, yes I do believe I have time, considering I am in front of the computer for more or less 8 hours a day.

as for AI, *points to number 3*, I believe it is already self explanatory, recruit, and eliminate spam. They wikll be assigned to certain numbers of pages starting from the oldest nation in TNP, and assignments for places of recruiting will be changed time after time. This is to ensure that no nation recieves 2 identical recruitment letters as it is quite annoying.

as for Dali.. uh bigfoot?

I believe that I do have time, to be honest, I ran for this position, basically because I'm bored. The 'whole lot more' other regions are mostly user created regions that do I not hold ministerial positions in, nor am I in their congress/assembly/legislative body or whatever you want to call it. Nor do I hold an important position in TWP, so all in all, yes I do believe I have time, considering I am in front of the computer for more or less 8 hours a day.
Glad to hear it, thanks for your expedient response!

Who am I?

Why should I NOT vote for you?

Can you give me your views on 'feederism' or 'francoism' and how it relates to the 'sinks' (such as Lazarus) in Haiku form please?

Who am I?

Why should I NOT vote for you?

Can you give me your views on 'feederism' or 'francoism' and how it relates to the 'sinks' (such as Lazarus) in Haiku form please?
1. I don't know you

2. because you don't like me

3. No, because Haikus need to be in related to nature. My abilities aren't capable of relating Francoism and Feedersim to nature

1. I don't know you
This is true; do you believe you'd be able to find out who I am?

2. because you don't like me
That's a poor answer; please try again?

3. No, because Haikus need to be in related to nature. My abilities aren't capable of relating Francoism and Feedersim to nature

Whilst technically you are correct, I think it is fair to say that you could bastardise the concept a little to craft me a poem that follows the 5-7-5 structure found in a Haiku. A little artistic licence never hurt anybody.

I've recieved an anonymous report regarding the use of the word "bastard" here. While it does not seem it was directed at anyone, or even intended to be obscene at all, [edit] nor is it violating any forum rules in this context, [/edit] please keep in mind that it is offensive to some people. This isn't a warning or even a caution, just a reminder as requested by a member of the forum.

Back