Neume

Neume

TNPer
Greetings everyone!

I am Neume, and quite glad to be here in the North Pacific! I hope that I can one day become an important part of this thriving community. I see that some sort of elections are going on... can I run? :yes:

Greetings Neume! For elections, you need to be a member of the Regional Assembly. I'm sure our current Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs will be happy to get your application if you decide to enter. Otherwise at this point feel free to explore, hang out, and meet some of the crazy people we have here :)

Greetings everyone!

I am Neume, and quite glad to be here in the North Pacific! I hope that I can one day become an important part of this thriving community. I see that some sort of elections are going on... can I run? :yes:
I'm afraid you can't run in these elections, but you're more then welcome to vote if you register before the 1st.

Welcome to TNP. :) Hopefully you'll find this is a good place to be for you.

...frivolous pursuits.
Hmph. :mad:

I'll have you know the wheels of the internet are greased with spam. Verily, this monument of a forum, this colossus of human interact is built by the sweat, blood, and indeed sometimes tears, of us poor spam slaves...

Although its not as serious as all that I admit... :blush:

As a well known OOC lurker, I would also like to welcome Neume to the wonderful world of spam. If that hasn't just put you off...

:duh:

Back