Dalimbar for Vice Delegate

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
My friends, I suppose it is time for me to post this. It is my full intention of being the next Vice-Delegate of The North Pacific and serve our great region in a new way to me.

As you know, previous term I have served the region as Minister of Defence. I felt my abilities and what happened to be quite satisfactory, and I hope you, the people of this great region, find them well as well. Though my main areas are in Defence, Intelligence and Diplomacy, I am willing to face a new challenge, the challenges that come with being Vice-Delegate.

The Delegate and the Vice-Delegate to me represent the soul of the region, on what we stand for as a region and where we are in the big picture. Though clearly the Delegate has a larger role in that as the regional representative to the United Nations, the Vice-Delegate is one of the last lines of defence of our region, a member that the nations of this region can easily identify with, and a proud participant in our government. He/she must be willing to do this and much more, and I wish to do this. I wish to help keep this region safe in a new way, not one directing troops for the good of the region, but one that protects the homefront from persons with malicious intentions. I don't need to remind anyone about the previous malicious activities that have occured in our region.

The North Pacific, while being a beacon of democratic values and strengths in the feeder world, I feel does not have a defining culture. While being Vice-Delegate, I intend to work with the government and the common nation to help us define our culture, define who we in The North Pacific are. It will be a tough challange, but I intend to do it.

Thank you, and remember to vote! I'll now take questions.

In acknoledegement that the delegate position is a semi-limited position, what do you see as your purpose, if elected, as vice delegate for the region other than being the next in line in terms of endorsements?

What systems do you have in place to collect and sustain endorsements?

At this time Chodean Kal, my TNP nation, is sitting at 40 endorsements. I started light endoswapping a few days ago. I will continue to keep endoswapping until around 80-100 endorsements before voting starts, then climb again to ensure the transitions are successful.

I believe that the Vice-Delegate should help make people more comfortable with the Delegate and the Government by providing them with information about what we do. I plan to be tg'ing all nations, regardless if they are UN or not, any information that the goverment wishes to release, and with that again get people more comfortable with me and the government.

Are you sure that TNP doesn't need Cascadia's influence? :P

Back