FEC for Delegate

[Sorry, no jokes from me. I'll work on a sense of humor]

1. What is your foreign policy regarding feeders?

2. What is your domestic policy?

3. What is the future of NS and TNP?

[Sorry, no jokes from me. I'll work on a sense of humor]

1. What is your foreign policy regarding feeders?

2. What is your domestic policy?

3. What is the future of NS and TNP?
:fish: @ WT HUMOR! :lol:

Ummmm... First point. The first 2 questions have absolutely nothing to do with my office. *points at the PM candidates* They're the ones that should be deciding such things in the next 3 months. I just sit around and look pretty. ;)

But, I'll happily answer my own personal philosophies if you'd like. Need a break in the grading. :P

1. Foreign policy. Governments have the right to govern as they see fit, so long as the people support it. I don't really care what other people do as long as they aren't out to get my region. :P NS is based off the principle of play nice. I happen to also believe in that. So... yeah.

2. Domestic. Umm... fun, cookies, and chocolate? Preferably all three at once? :noangel:
Personally, I like TNP as a democracy sorta region. I don't think TNP really needs a dictatorship or anything of that sort, electing Ministers is a good way to go. Part of the reason I didn't run last time was because there was some discussion/movement towards a reuniting of the PM and delegate positions, and I didn't really want to be involved in that. I think it's died down now though, so we'll see.

3. Yay, a question I can kinda answer. NS... I don't know. :P It's amazing enough as is, more will just be better. I could *hope* that the Center allows the Pacifics to take a role in the education of the NS population and that it lasts. We'll see. For TNP... I would hope more of the same, although gaining some sort of purpose would be nice. We need a focus.

Well... hopefully you have or will ask those questions of the PM candidates WT :) Cause my answers are rubbish in the political scheme of things.

Ack! Sorry Former English Colony. I would have voted for you, but I don't have the required UN Nation.

:no:

Good luck though.

Back