FIRST ACT

Maddox:
Seven sixteenths of one inch:
That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.
Good lord C, be nice to the new one.

Heylo! Welcome to TNP. As I *think* C is trying to suggest, you could cut back on the capslock, it would be most appreciated.

I see you've decided to dive right in, that's great. :) If you want to get ready to vote, the elections will be happening soon.

Sorry about the all caps can you guys advise me on how to get involved in any open slots in the political arena just do not want my tiny commonwealth to get lost in the shuffle

Falconkats I

We value intelligent posts over "loud" posts. So far, you have made some pretty intelligent and loud posts. Keep the intelligent part going, but tone down on the volume, and I think you'll do just fine.

My God, we value intelligence? When did we start doing that? :eyeroll:
Oh sorry, I thought I was posting on another forum.

Yeah, here, do whatever the hell you want. We're all about the stupid, kind of like The New Meritocracy.

(Sorry, but I can't write a post about intelligence and not take a shot at the Meritocracy. It's like breathing to me.)

Sorry about the all caps can you guys advise me on how to get involved in any open slots in the political arena just do not want my tiny commonwealth to get lost in the shuffle

Falconkats I
Join the Regional Assembly!

Register in the Assembly, get ready to vote and investigate the various positions. Then, once the election happens, ask to be a deputy minister in whichever area most interests you.

You can also join the North Pacific Army if you're in the UN and want to defend other regions. :)

Cool thanks fo the advice i will take you up on it hope to serve

Back