TNP Civil War

Apollo-Industria hereby declares war on, for no specific reason other than being racial to frogs, Flemingovia!!!!!!!!! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that would depend. AI might be invading because Flem's frogs have a particular ethnicity.

AI may have a large number of frogs in his nation. Maybe AI is out to create a master race of frogs.

*In one of the many top military buildings in Cakatoa...*

Code:
Data recieved from our agents in Apollo-Industria report a governmental declaration of hatred against frogs stop. Frogs considered blanket protected species in Cakatoa stop. Initiate standard procedure for such activities stop.
This hatred must stop.

*The recepient of this message, his face masked in shadow, nods to his Lieutenant.*

"Activate the H.E.L.I.O.S sattelite system for standard pre-emptive strike. Ready the Combat Archons, and deliver them into the heart of Apollo-Industria. Commence bombardment of Military Installations in A-I, taking care not to hit civillian targets. Operation: Freedom Frog has begun"
*The orders are sent*

Soon, High in orbit above A-I, the H.E.L.I.O.S Sattelites recieve their orders, and fire high intensity lasers at their selected targets.

As this takes place, stealth transport planes approach A-I amongst the heavenly barrage, with a deadly cargo, accompanied by many bombers. The transports contain the elite of the Cakatoian army, the Archons. Genetically modified super-soldiers, trained in martial arts since birth, and trained in and carrying the most high-tech equipment the world has ever seen. Equipped with EMP guns, bio-armour, and genetically agumented senses, strength, speed and agility, these soldiers rule the battlefield, and any other situation that they are selected for.
The Archons are released from their transport, performing HALO jumps high above A-I. When they land, the proceed to their selected targets, eliminating resistance with non-lethal force unless ordered otherwise.
The most elite of them all, the Titan Archons, are chosen for an assault on the governmental capital of A-I, where they will deliver a Message: Retract your statement or be destroyed.

Back