Deal Or No Deal Game 10

Puckton

TNPer
Welcome back to Deal Or No Deal, the show where with skill, luck, and perfect timing, you could be a millionaire.

Once again we congratulate Saj for taking home $21,000 in game 9! *crowd applauds* But now it's time to bring in a new contestant where tonight, the jackpot stands at $1.9 million dollars!! (190 posts) (Also for the purposes of the game, the $750K space will be replaced bt $1 million)

So with that in mind, who wants to step up and try their luck??

And with that, we have our contestant! *crowd applauds*

Welcome to the show EM! :) As i doubt you've seen this game played, here'show it works:

There are 26 cases with various amounts amounts of money. The top prize in this game: $1.9 million!!! *crowd goes crazy* all the way down to 1 penny. Now your job is to find the one case you believe has $1.9 million inside. Good luck!

(1-26)

Ok! *24 comesoff the board and is brought over to us*

Hopefully this case has $1.9 million(US) or even $1 million. This case now belongs to you and you can take it home with you...unless you decide to sell it...and we'll get to that later on. Now to determine what's in your case, we must open the other cases 1 at a time. With that in mind, please select 6 cases.* (1-26 except 24)

*To speed up the game, choose all 6 cases at one time

Ok. We start with #5. Insidr of 5, we find that you opened.....

A bit iffy, but we'll take it...$50,000! *mixed reaction*

Not too bad a start, but not too good either. Next, we move on to #9. We're hoping for a better result as we open the case and see that you've taken out.....

$400!!! *crowd cheers*

There ya go EM! That's the way to play it! :) Next we move to #14. Let's see if we can get that penny. Let's open the case.....

It isn't the penny, but it IS $10!!! *crowd cheers louder*

I think we may be on a bit of a roll here EM! :) We'll only know for sure once we open up your next case: #19. Inside 19, we find that you opened.......

$1,000!! *crowd goes crazy*

Now you've got the hang of it EM! Next we move to #22. Let's see if we can keep this going as we open the case........

Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooo!! $1,900,000!! *crowd moans in total disbelief*

*shakes head* EM! :( A very bad break! But there's still $1 million in play tho! *crowd cheers* We move to your final case....26. Inside we find that you opened.......

Much better! $5,000! *crowd cheers as phone rings*

A much better improvement! Now guess who's on the other line? That would be our banker. He's now gonna try to make you an offer to buy back your case for as little as possible because he doesn't want you to leave with that million. *picks up* Hello?......ok I'll tell him. *hangs up* EM....he thought you'd be more of a challenge. *crowd boos banker* He really thinks you don't have the guts to go on. His fist offer to you:

$13,000

Now you've got 2 options. You can either take his offer and get outta here OR you ccan risk it by openiing FIVE more cases knowing that $1 million is still in play. With that in mind, I ask you now:

Deal? or No Deal?

Hello?......ok I'll tell him. *hangs up*
XD, i am a she but nm. Sorri ive bin offline for a day or two.
*thinks hard* weell its tough having taken out the big prize but im gonna have to say NO DEAL i think i can do better than that. :)

Ok! :) *deal goes off to raucous applause*

Now EM, there's 20 cases left. You may have knocked out the top prize, but $1 million is still in play. With that said, open up 5 cases. Good luck! :)

(1-4, 6-8, 10-13, 15-18, 20, 21, 23, 25)

Back